Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: LMFAO @ team USA...(Embarrassment)

Disappointed? Yes.
    Big deal? Nope.

Yes, USA spent so much money on basketball/NBA, but are we sending our best out? Nope.

The biggest problem is, so many top tier players opted out and not representing their country.
    Hats off to the ones that are willing to go.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    They disliked me first.

My dislike is a reaction to their initiation.

They disliked me first.

My dislike is a reaction to their initiation.
    oh, dont feel bad most old american black people don't even like black people either hahahahahhahah

I rule the local playground Mean Joe Bean's Avatar

The 82 game schedule is to blame. That combined with the playoffs, and then you expect these players to play in the summer too? Dudes need a break. Shorten the season. We don't need 82 games.

Maybe if the season wasn't so damn long, our best players would be more willing to play in the summer. And sadly no one gives a shit about FIBA competition. If it's not the Olympics, the stars are not going to be lining up to play in the summer.

The stars are busy building their brand, doing endorsements, movies, etc. You're also away from your family the whole NBA season. Summertime should be to spend more time with the fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
    The 82 game schedule is to blame. That combined with the playoffs, and then you expect these players to play in the summer too? Dudes need a break. Shorten the season. We don't need 82 games.

Maybe if the season wasn't so damn long, our best players would be more willing to play in the summer.

And sadly no one gives a shit about FIBA competition. If it's not the Olympics, the stars are not going to be lining up to play in the summer. The stars are busy building their brand, doing endorsements, movies, etc
    There's WAY too much at stake financially, and tbh it's a thankless task. I bet a majority of NBA fans don't give two shits about FIBA, and it would be a case of if you win, you're just doing what you were supposed to, and if you lose, you're an embarrassment and you get clowned for it.

Yeah, can't say I'm remotely surprised most elite player sat out of this one, props though to the ones that played

Not airballing my layups anymore

Wow some people’s reaction in this thread is really surprising. First of all, to like b-ball but not like black people says a lot about an individual (you hate yourself, not black people) (take Kobe out of your avatar, cuz I guarantee that dude don’t like you). It’s people like stalkerislife that give the insidehoops a flucked up vibe. Little blitch sounds like Durant and okc “I hate black people cause they hate me lalala”. I doubt I’ll be coming to this website much anymore. Just had to put that little blitch in his place, fluckin flaggot. Now I notice he’s from Gainesville lol, for those that don’t know Florida is where pos white folks go to find more pos white folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    If your dislike for black people was food for your children, your kids would be as fat as your girlfriend.
    get his ass

Funny thing is he is insecure about his fat whale of a gf. He posted a video with her inside the car and her belly was essentially steering the vehicle bc it was so large it touched the steering wheel. He deleted that video very quickly after realizing this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Worst team USA fielded...probably ever.

Don't know how important the WC is for the States, but to expect a team like...this one...to surf through the world? Delusional. In 2008 and 2012 Spain played the USA well. Both games decided in the last minutes, and USA had their best players.

This result? Not surprising. The only reason its "breaking news" is because France snapped their 58-game win streak. And in all of those wins...USA sent their top tier talent.
    2004 team was much worse. They got smoked by Carlos Arroyo. France is a great team

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    Does this mean the US lost to France and they don't even medal?
    no medal. Bad draw getting France

I deadass feel sorry for his daughter. Hopefully she can find a way to get away from her parents.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

[QUOTE=Boogey]Wow some people

on 9/11 they shame the country this way

didn't see most of the game, but caught some of the 2nd half... saw rudy gobert being guarded by harrison barnes and marcus smart. wtf.

that small ball bullshit only works in the soft ass nba.

shame on pop.

the shame of a nation.

Goodbye.

And don't return.

P ussy lol.
    Flick you flaggot. If I ever saw you, flick fighting, I’d run from your fat ass to make you lose some weight. Oh and I can’t wait for you daughter to be of age...

[QUOTE=Boogey]Flick you flaggot. If I ever saw you, flick fighting, I