Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Make no mistake about it, Khabib cuts drastic weight to ensure a disadvantage...

Chael Sonnen...

Former UFC title challenger Chael Sonnen has claimed that there was a significant difference in weight between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor when the two faced each other at UFC 196.

"Ok he’s the 145 pound champ and skips 155 and moves all the way up to 170. Covers a three weight spread right there. That just doesn’t happen. Nobody has even attempted it. Let alone done it successfully."

Default Re: Make no mistake about it, Khabib cuts drastic weight to ensure a disadvantage...

OP why are you still making excuses for conor.

son was the same size as khabib so to act like it's the weight cut being the difference - nah I don't know about that.

thought it was a longshot but I'm thinking we might actually get a khabib GSP fight - khabib's manager said that he walks around at a heavier weight than georges and that they want the fight.

GSP said he still thinks hes the best in the world and he wouldnt be opposed to fighting Khabib.

I would love to see Khabib destroy him. GSP is gonna try to win on points like a fgt

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    GSP said he still thinks hes the best in the world and he wouldnt be opposed to fighting Khabib.

I would love to see Khabib destroy him. GSP is gonna try to win on points like a fgt
    GSP has a very good chance to beat Khabib.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    GSP has a very good chance to beat Khabib.
    GSP is not a fighter in his heart. He is a workout freak with excellent well rounded skills, and superb lay and pray skills. There is no killer in him. Khabib on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    GSP is not a fighter in his heart. He is a workout freak with excellent well rounded skills, and superb lay and pray skills. There is no killer in him. Khabib on the other hand...

Came back from his only two losses by literally kicking the first guy in the head for a tko and a submission when they fought again and beat the only other guy who beat him by kneeing him in the body so hard so many times that the ref had to call it off - tko by knees to the ribs!

I don't even think it would be a fair fight. only shot khabib would have is GSP being 40 when they fight and would depend on him to lose athleticism. they're the same height at 5'10 but look at the reach - GSP has a 76 inch reach (193 cm) vs khabib at 70 inches (178 cm). bisping has good size for a middleweight at 6'2 but GSP still had a half-inch advantage in terms of reach.

I might even put money on ferguson if he gets the next fight. khabib is better but ferguson DEFINITELY has a chance with that unpredictable high intensity style. it'll depend on the odds.