Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trump throws tantrum over Washington Post poll showing him losing 2020 election

First thing in the morning on September 11

“In a hypothetical poll, done by one of the worst pollsters of them all, the Amazon Washington Post/ABC, which predicted I would lose to Crooked Hillary by 15 points (how did that work out?), Sleepy Joe, Pocahontas and virtually all others would beat me in the General Election,” the president wrote in a tweet posted on Wednesday morning.

“This is a phony suppression poll, meant to build up their Democrat partners,” he claimed, without any evidence. “I haven’t even started campaigning yet, and am constantly fighting Fake News like Russia, Russia, Russia. Look at North Carolina last night. Dan Bishop, down big in the Polls, WINS. Easier than 2016!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9100861.html

TLDR: https://youtu.be/19lWzVQ92aM?t=25

Great college starter

Default Re: Trump throws tantrum over Washington Post poll showing him losing 2020 election

Default Re: Trump throws tantrum over Washington Post poll showing him losing 2020 election

I don't really trust the polls especially not this far out. Remember they had him losing to Hillary last time around and we all saw what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    I don't really trust the polls especially not this far out. Remember they had him losing to Hillary last time around and we all saw what happened.
    It's not about the poll, it's the fact the President of the United States is terribly insecure over such petty things, that his first thought on September 11 was to lash out over it on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    It's not about the poll, it's the fact the President of the United States is terribly insecure over such petty things, that his first thought on September 11 was to lash out over it on Twitter
    Trump and Durant would get along

I don't get why he would even care what the Post says, let alone respond to it.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Governing via tantrums

It may seem stupid but....Everything he does actually works. I don't know why but it does. The dude just says things and responds to things and it is always the first thing that pops into his head...doesn't matter if it is a lie or completely infantile....it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    It may seem stupid but....Everything he does actually works. I don't know why but it does. The dude just says things and responds to things and it is always the first thing that pops into his head...doesn't matter if it is a lie or completely infantile....it works.

It's almost as if he feeds off the negative energy his tweets cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    because the public is desperate for a political leader that talks and acts like a real genuine person, flaws and all... rather than another carefully manicured "representation" of a person, played by an actor whose words and actions are determined by an army of political strategists and focus groups.

a little bit of honesty and flawed humanity is a yuge breath of fresh air in a political scene thats been dominated by lying phonies for decades. and its not just republican voters that are desperate for genuine leaders, bernie owes a large portion of his success to this phenomena.
    Last edited by Nanners; 09-12-2019 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    because the public is desperate for a political leader that talks and acts like a real genuine person, flaws and all... rather than another carefully manicured "representation" of a person, played by an actor whose words and actions are determined by an army of political strategists and focus groups.

a little bit of honesty and flawed humanity is a yuge breath of fresh air in a political scene thats been dominated by lying phonies for decades. and its not just republican voters that are desperate for genuine leaders, bernie owes a large portion of his success to this phenomena.
    Trump and genuine/honesty in the same sentence

Trump lies every other sentence hardly sounds like a genuine person. Even people whom he worked with have called him out on his bs. Just like I call you on your bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners

I agree with this. Trump is raw and real. People have to quit whining about him and start learning from him.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Trump and genuine/honesty in the same sentence

Trump lies every other sentence hardly sounds like a genuine person. Even people whom he worked with have called him out on his bs. Just like I call you on your bs.
    I never said he doesnt lie. When I say a little honesty goes a long way, I am talking about the way he presents himself, not the literal words that are coming out of his mouth. If anything, the fact that Trump is willing to lie so brazenly makes him more genuine, lying is a very human thing to do.

Since you obviously didnt understand my point, I will try to dumb it down as much as possible so that its crystal clear for you - Trump comes off like a real person, most politicians come off plastic and fake, people want to be led by a real person.
    Last edited by Nanners; 09-12-2019 at 04:47 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

The Trump Humpers back him because of his personality, not his policies.