Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default It's Official Giannis Antetokounmpo Is The Worst NBA MVP Of All Time

He is once again a scrub with Greece national team. 6 summers with Greek national team, and all 6 summers (includes so far at 2019 World Cup) he played like complete crap.

And every single time, they play better with him on the bench....

This combined with how exposed he was in the Raptors - Bucks Eastern Conference Finals playoff series, just shows how absurd it was that he was named the NBA's league MVP.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-07-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: It's Official Giannis Is The Worst NBA MVP Of All Time

Seriously man, I didn't believe you before, but after I watched this game, I can see what you're talking about.

Giannis is pretty clearly an exceptional athlete, but he is not a good basketball player.

Kobe Stan

Default Re: It's Official Giannis Antetokounmpo Is The Worst NBA MVP Of All Time

Harden clearly should have been MVP. I don't even have Giannis in my top 5 in the NBA.

Default Re: It's Official Giannis Antetokounmpo Is The Worst NBA MVP Of All Time

The truth has been revealed

James Harden is way better than Giannis

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    The truth has been revealed

James Harden is way better than Giannis
    Harden should be leading the US right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Harden should be leading the US right now.
    Yeah but FIBA

Sato will put the final spike into this pretender

[QUOTE=bison]Yeah but FIBA

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He is once again a scrub with Greece national team. 6 summers with Greek national team, and all 6 summers (includes so far at 2019 World Cup) he played like complete crap.

And every single time, they play better with him on the bench....

This combined with how exposed he was in the Raptors - Bucks Eastern Conference Finals playoff series, just shows how absurd it was that he was named the NBA's league MVP.
    Are you ****ing stupid? Giannis shot 7/11 and the rest of his teammates combined to go 14/55. Literally go jump off a bridge you fakkit

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Nah. Derrick Rose pretty much has that on lock forever.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    Harden clearly should have been MVP. I don't even have Giannis in my top 5 in the NBA.
    Then you, clearly, know less about basketball than I previously imagined. He was easily a top 3 player in the NBA by impact this past season.

It pains me to admit it but Harden should have been MVP.
    Were votes put in after his playoff choke?
    Only reason I can think of why Giannis got it is because they beat Boston and Houston lost to GSW in the 2nd round.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brutalBBQ
    It pains me to admit it but Harden should have been MVP.
    Were votes put in after his playoff choke?
    Only reason I can think of why Giannis got it is because they beat Boston and Houston lost to GSW in the 2nd round.
    MVP voting is finished before the playoffs start. Always. You can speculate conspiracy theories but it wasn't until the last 3 years MVP has been stupidly announced way after the Finals with the dumbass awards show.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Nah. Derrick Rose pretty much has that on lock forever.
    What a sad bitter piece of shit you are. Derrick Rose in his MVP season led an offensively challenged Bulls team to the best record in the league. He was the only player in the top 10 for both points and assists. Third player in history scoring over 2000 points and 600 assists in the same season, after Jordan and Lebron. And beyond pure stats he was the clutchest and by far the most exciting player in the league to watch. But what would a statnerd like you know about exciting, when all you do is read VORP and BPM.

It's really sad that Harden was robbed of his 2nd consecutive MVP.

36 ppg while dragging an injured team to the damn 4th seed in the West, only to get his award stolen by a guy juiced to the gills that can't shoot.