Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Should Your Team do For 2014-15?

Simple question. What do you want your team to do personally for the next season?

Default Re: What Should Your Team do For 2014-15?

I want the Rockets to get a coach that is more hard nosed and tougher on the players. More attention to the defensive side of the ball.

Sunshine State

Win more than 5 games.

Cleveland Cavaliers

Draft Embiid if he's healthy and the back isn't an issue. If not Wiggins or Parker.

If the right situation comes up to move Anderson Varejao, do it. If there's a year he gets traded it's this one. He's on his last year of his contract at over $9 million, when healthy he's one of the best offensive rebounders in the league and would be a great player for any contending team.

Extend Irving.

Find a balance between Irving and Waiters on the floor at the same time.

See what Bennett can do healthy with regular playing time. Hopefully he's in shape.

Decide what they should do with Jarrett Jack.

Find a competent coach.

A lot of the Cavs plate this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I want the Rockets to get a coach that is more hard nosed and tougher on the players. More attention to the defensive side of the ball.
    Definitely agree here. From the start I didn't think McHale was a good fight. I wish Jeff Van Gundy would come back and take over a team like the Rockets.

Hope the Cavs f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck up with the #1 pick again, and draft Embiid.

Trade Sanders, Pachulia, Delfino, and any other old vet that isn't a part of the future.

Start Knight-Mayo-Giannis-Henson-Embiid.

Play the f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck out of those 4 guys (not including OJ), and hopefully it leads to 1) lot more experience and physical/skill development for them, and 2) another top 5 pick for the team

Draft Mudiay to play combo guard and take away playmaking duties from Knight, or Cliff Alexander to replace Henson in the main core if he doesn't improve enough.

Go into the 2015-16 season with Knight-Mudiay-Giannis-Henson-Embiid. Shoot for the playoffs, and see where it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Definitely agree here. From the start I didn't think McHale was a good fight. I wish Jeff Van Gundy would come back and take over a team like the Rockets.
    He was ok when we were rebuilding. No expectations so he didn't have to be any good. Once we got Harden though I knew it was gonna be bad. I'd like to see us get an upgrade at the PG position. Harden is gonna have to play off the ball more so it would have to be a top tier PG. More than anything though, new coach and I think we're title contenders.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Decent playground baller Bobby13's Avatar

Pay off the league and get the 2015 #1 pick with little to no odds in team's favor
    Recipe for success

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Hope the Cavs f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck up with the #1 pick again, and draft Embiid.

Trade Sanders, Pachulia, Delfino, and any other old vet that isn't a part of the future.

Start Knight-Mayo-Giannis-Henson-Embiid.

Play the f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck out of those 4 guys (not including OJ), and hopefully it leads to 1) lot more experience and physical/skill development for them, and 2) another top 5 pick for the team

Draft Mudiay to play combo guard and take away playmaking duties from Knight, or Cliff Alexander to replace Henson in the main core if he doesn't improve enough.

Go into the 2015-16 season with Knight-Mudiay-Giannis-Henson-Embiid. Shoot for the playoffs, and see where it goes.
    Did you mistype? You said you hope the Cavs "draft" Embiid and then you proceed to show Embiid in the Bucks lineup. Do you mean "not" draft Embiid?

Banned

Tank once Kobe gets hurt again the third game of the season. I'm not very optomistic about next season. I'll be happy even if we don't make the Playoffs, as long as Kobe stays healthy.

I want a new coach. I don't like Kevin McHale, because he just falt out can not coach. He's not tough on his players, he can't make the right players, and also im 100% positive he doesn't know defense. Im sure even non-Rockets fans would agree with me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Did you mistype? You said you hope the Cavs "draft" Embiid and then you proceed to show Embiid in the Bucks lineup. Do you mean "not" draft Embiid?
    Nah I meant that from the Bucks perspective, but forgot to elaborate on the first part. As in, we should hope the Cavs screw up the #1 pick by not drafting Embiid, and then proceed to draft Embiid for ourselves. Should've worded it differently.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter considering the recent reports that he looks great. Looks like we're gonna be taking Wiggins or Jabari.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Nah I meant that from the Bucks perspective, but forgot to elaborate on the first part. As in, we should hope the Cavs screw up the #1 pick by not drafting Embiid, and then proceed to draft Embiid for ourselves. Should've worded it differently.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter considering the recent reports that he looks great. Looks like we're gonna be taking Wiggins or Jabari.
    I'm still waiting for it...

"With the first pick of the 2015 NBA Draft, the Cleveland Cavalier select...Jabari Parker of Kentucky University."

Maintain the top 3 defense while also gaining a real offensive system, build on the improved bench, and maybe make a move for Kevin Love.