Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Anyone else think the Cavs are overrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax
    When your best player has to go for 30+/8/8 on 50% shooting to win most games, something is wrong.
    no shit they suck now.

Banned

mashbelly doing work!

Lol wins and fails, epic thread.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    mashbelly doing work!

Lol wins and fails, epic thread.
    just priceless. nothing else to say. i remember getting so frustrated with people calling jamison a great 2nd option or mo one of the best pg's in the game. or mike brown a great coach.

or the endless propping up of parker and hickson and moon.

not it just looks sad. damn that is satisfying. kind of forgot about this thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    just priceless. nothing else to say. i remember getting so frustrated with people calling jamison a great 2nd option or mo one of the best pg's in the game. or mike brown a great coach.

or the endless propping up of parker and hickson and moon.

not it just looks sad. damn that is satisfying. kind of forgot about this thread.
    lol we won't forget.

epic-ness @ mike brown, great coach.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Not to rehash anything but Just shows how good and how Important Lebron is.. They will probably have a 30- 35 more losses this year without him, and that i s with a better coach to boot..

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    The first two games in the Boston series just shows you what wins in the playoffs. You need multiple great players and great defense. Cleveland doesn't have that and that is why they won't win the title let alone get past the magic and celtics. Mo can't even remotely limit Rondo at all. Jamison can't even remotely limit KG at all. Shaq is a non factor. You can't win a title if mo williams or jamison is your 2nd best player. You just can't. Look at this series so far.....its going very similar to the Magic series last year. The Cavs aren't defending.....they have 2 really bad mismatches.....and if Lebron doesn't go for 38/8/8 they have no chance.

This just in. If your second best player goes 1-9 for 4 points and also lets the man he is guarding go for 14 points and 19 assists....uhhhhhh....you can't win. I mean....Pierce is playing awful and the Celtics should have still won both games.

As I said a million times before. No team has ever won a title with players like mo/jamison/shaq being heavily relied on. Not one of them can play any defense. Mo has clearly shown he's not capable of playing well in a tough series on either end of the floor. Jamison just can't hand with KG for a full game. Shaq is just ****ing old.... he does nothing but slow down the game (which is awful for the cavs) and he can't score or defend.

I hate to say it, but unless Lebron steps it up to another level, the Cavs are going down in 6 again this year. This time it will be in the 2nd round.....****.
    one of my favorite posts in this thread. could i see the future?