Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Default Re: Is the Clippers "BINGO" the most annoying thing in all of basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    WOW. They are the newest team in the NBA retard. You can't compare a 4 year history to a history like the Clippers and say "But we were only bad one year".
    Thats not his point

Michael Jordan of ISH

Default Re: Is the Clippers "BINGO" the most annoying thing in all of basketball?

WOW. They are the newest team in the NBA retard. You can't compare a 4 year history to a history like the Clippers and say "But we were only bad one year".
    The Thunder won as many playoff series last year as the Clippers have won in their "LA" franchise history

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

At least you realized your reply to my post was completely irrelevant. We're making progress here. Baby steps!!

Banned

No. The correct answer?

"TWOOOOOOOOOO MINUTES! DOS!"

*MINUTOS*

Let's stop for a second and step back in awe of how pathetic this topic is.

The Thunder are the best team in the NBA right now, and you're gonna start bltch threads because you were beaten by another good team.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

I love when he says BINGO! it makes the moment twice as epic/dramatic.
    what's wrong with that?

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

The Thunder are the best team in the NBA right now, and you're gonna start bltch threads because you were beaten by another good team.
    What else would you expect out of joyner? Dude's got an ego the size of Russia.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

I could care less that the Thunder lost a game. I however do care about fvcking OH ME OH MY BINGO

what is this, fvcking bozo the clown?

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    I could care less that the Thunder lost a game. I however do care about fvcking OH ME OH MY BINGO

what is this, fvcking bozo the clown?
    I'd be annoyed too if I had to hear it emphatically 14 times as my team was torched .

Michael Jordan of ISH

I'd be annoyed too if I had to hear it emphatically 14 times as my team was torched .
    16-4 vs 12-6...hmm

Congrats on beating a team at home in the regular season where your team literally played as well as they possibly could and the opposing team played about as bad as they possibly could. Yet the Thunder were still only down 10 with 3 minutes left

16-4 vs 12-6...hmm

Congrats on beating a team at home in the regular season where your team literally played as well as they possibly could and the opposing team played about as bad as they possibly could. Yet the Thunder were still only down 10 with 3 minutes left
    Congrats on being a homo.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

TS is probably annoyed with the dunks, blocks, and ass whuppin too. Sorry TS.

Ralph Lawler is one of the best out there right now. You picked a tremendously stupid thing to get all mad over. U did have to hear "bingo" a lot tho, he says it after every 3, so I guess I can understand....

TS is a b!tch

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

16-4 vs 12-6...hmm

ROFL

Props for trying hard... haha chill dude, it's one game. give credit where it is due and move on. stop the hate and excuses, you're looking like a total m0ron right now. let it go.

Yes, yes it is. I checked though, dudes almost 74, he should be dead soon.

The Chicago broadcasters who slurp Derrick Rose are the most annoying thing.

This topic is pretty useless tho...then again...ahh, whatever.