Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls fans, Do you want the Bulls to pursue Dwight Howard?

I wouldn't mind Noah, Taj and the Bobcats first round pick for Howard and Hedo. That's about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I wouldn't mind Noah, Taj and the Bobcats first round pick for Howard and Hedo. That's about it though.
    would need dengs contract to make that work. Or all of brewer, Watson, korver....

Bulls would be foolish not to pursue him.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Ask Clippers fans if they still feel that they gave up too much to get Chris Paul.
    the Clippers won like 30 some games last year and were not a playoff team. It was an easy decision in the end to make that trade.

The Bulls won 62 last year with this roster and were 3 games from the Finals. They are 17-5 currently and still have the best record in the east.

Blowing up this team in anyway for even Dwight Howard can be a sensitive situation.

It all depends on if you personally think the Bulls can beat the Heat in a 7 game series this year...

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    the Clippers won like 30 some games last year and were not a playoff team. It was an easy decision in the end to make that trade.

The Bulls won 62 last year with this roster and were 3 games from the Finals. They are 17-5 currently and still have the best record in the east.

Blowing up this team in anyway for even Dwight Howard can be a sensitive situation.

It all depends on if you personally think the Bulls can beat the Heat in a 7 game series this year...
    Buh record doesn't really mean anything. It's a bout the playoffs and simply getting past Miami. I think the Bulls are close and really between them and Miami it may come down to health. But star power gives you and edge and Dwight is a legitimate superstar. The Bulls are deep enough that they can offer Orlando a good deal without gutting their whole team. I saw a Noah, Deng, Asik for Dwight and Hedo proposal that Chicago should take a run

3-time NBA All-Star

I actually wouldn't pursue it. If the Magic offered something, thats a different story. But its not worth it to hurt some feelings possibly messing up the chemistry we have now by offering something thats a long shot from happening because the Magic clearly have better options from the Lakers, Knicks, Clippers, Nets, etc.

Buh record doesn't really mean anything. It's a bout the playoffs and simply getting past Miami. I think the Bulls are close and really between them and Miami it may come down to health. But star power gives you and edge and Dwight is a legitimate superstar. The Bulls are deep enough that they can offer Orlando a good deal without gutting their whole team. I saw a Noah, Deng, Asik for Dwight and Hedo proposal that Chicago should take a run

I agree and that's why I ended my post with a comment about whether this Bulls team can or cannot beat the Heat in a 7 game series.

As frustrating as last Sunday was in MIA, they played with them and were close to pulling it out down two important players. I give the team this year to beat the Heat in a series but that's it.

Decent college freshman

they should avoid him

Ask Clippers fans if they still feel that they gave up too much to get Chris Paul.
    With the way things look, it looks like they gave up nothing more than a pick from 8-14 and Al Farouq Aminu.

I have 0 confidence Stern will match the Max offer Eric Gordon is looking for and will get this offseason.

Bulls should definitely pursue him.

National High School Star

Bulls advantage is depth esp on the bigs but I doubt they can keep both Taj and Asik in the next few years. If they can find a way to keep Deng and trade the bigs for Dwight, that would be great. Maybe involve a 3rd team to make the trade work.

Having a core of Drose, Rip, Deng, Dwight, Korver + other players from the trade is one hell of a lineup. They still need a player that can create from the perimeter though. Maybe Hedo can fill that role