Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do OKC or Clippers have any shot of getting past GS and San Antonio?

How surprised would you be if Thunder or Clippers made the Finals?

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Default Re: Do OKC or Clippers have any shot of getting past GS and San Antonio?

OKC can do it against the aging SAS. For Clippers it would take a Herculean effort but still not sure if it would be enough.

Default Re: Do OKC or Clippers have any shot of getting past GS and San Antonio?

If Durant and Westbrook go incredibly hot they can

Yes its unlikely but definitely possible.

San Antonio can be beaten. Warriors cannot

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

The Spurs are beatable. I think the Clippers have a better chance than the two man team no defense Thunder. The problem with the Clippers is that Blake does look like he's playing hurt.

Clippers are the best bet to beat GSW and i don't think they fear them as much as other teams do

OKC will smoke SA

Serious playground baller Mike smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    The Spurs are beatable. I think the Clippers have a better chance than the two man team no defense Thunder. The problem with the Clippers is that Blake does look like he's playing hurt.
    Okc is a top 5 half court defense in the league the problem they have is turnovers late in games. The playoffs is played more in a half court style so thunder defense should be better then the numbers say.

College superstar

okc has a better chance of getting knock out of the 1st rd..........Okc beating either spurs or GSW...........this forum..........

Serious playground baller Mike smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    okc has a better chance of getting knock out of the 1st rd..........Okc beating either spurs or GSW...........this forum..........
    Against the mavs or Grizzlies ??? Not a chance. Okc matches up good with the Spurs and would have the 2 best players in that series

Of course, but that shot is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    True, but he did look a lot closer to old Blake in the 2nd half of last game at least.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike smith
    Against the mavs or Grizzlies ??? Not a chance. Okc matches up good with the Spurs and would have the 2 best players in that series
    WOW 2 iso players vs a team with a college coach........Yeah OKc has a chance vs Spurs........

Decent playground baller

Slim. It would be hard for them to beat 1 of the teams, but both? That is a tough challenge. Luckily for Cleveland they only need an upset in the Finals after a cake walk in the East.