Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: James White cant fly high anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Let's not go overboard the guys a millionaire and could go bang some hoes right now to get overboard. There's a lot of things more important than an overrated dunk contest where it will be forgotten in a few days if not today for casual fans/media.
    There are in fact more important things in life than competing in a dunk contest watched by millions, but I'm not sure banging hoes and having $800,000 in career NBA earnings (alongside whatever else he made overseas, which is not guaranteed to be a ton) is an absolute cure-all.

Having the professional career White's had up to this point is not necessarily as glamorous as we like to think it is. Considering there's still a lot of multi-millionaires who struggle to find happiness, I'm not sure White's got it all made in the shade.

I mean, there's still random times where I think about moments in my meaningless basketball career where I wish things could have gone differently. I imagine those feelings of regret would absolutely skyrocket if my failings were watched by millions during my one chance to shine on the big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Hey why is that dude so close up on KG? It looks weird.
    Its like he was smelling his daughters hair , and then realised the camera is on him

Banned

James White didnt lose his hops....he was probably just nervous.....did you see him shuffling his feet when he was running? Usually things like that don't happen to him....but you can tell he still does have his hops

Banned

You guys think he lost his hops?? Didn't look like it to me....if you see the 2 handed freethrow line...he put it behind his head....still and had more room to grow....I think it was his nerves what do you guys think

I usually hit open layups

He surely lost some of his hops... but the dude can clearly still fly from further out than anyone. He was clearly nervous...feet shuffling, hesitating and mis-handling the ball

huge choke job

Ross was nice though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Hey why is that dude so close up on KG? It looks weird.
    Hes the security guard. Hes sitting sideways facing the empty aisle behind KG's seat.

Banned

Doesnt look like he lost his hops....everyone of those misses were not misses because he was losing air...... the ball just didn't go in....nerves