Default Will the BEAST Chef Curry end this season...

With 400 3 pointers?
    Head at 392 and needs 8 tonight?

Doth he get?

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Will the BEAST Chef Curry end this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    With 400 3 pointers?
    Head at 392 and needs 8 tonight?

Doth he get?
    Damn 400 3s by Curry. Is this the most dominant single season record in the modern era?

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Damn 400 3s by Curry. Is this the most dominant single season record in the modern era?
    MJ has 32.5, 8, 8 and 3 spg on 52%fg but wasn't as efficient overall.
    Lebron had 30 ppg 8.5 apg and 7.5 rpg on 50%fg but wasn't as efficient overall.
    Curry plays limited minutes, is averaging 30 ppg while barely using up possessions. It's insane.!!

NBA sixth man of the year

He probably will try, I assume he's aware but its not really big deal. I could see if he was passing somebody who's at like 399 but he's breaking his own records basically so its not a big deal to me really if he gets to 400 although it would be impressive. It would set a new standard probably, like someone hitting 80 homeruns in a season or something...

Now that I think about it, that is pretty crazy...although I dunno how much I can compare making 3's to hitting homeruns as far as which is harder...I'd assume hitting a homerun?

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Now that I think about it, that is pretty crazy...although I dunno how much I can compare making 3's to hitting homeruns as far as which is harder...I'd assume hitting a homerun?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    Cmon Dro seriously?????

No one has come close to hitting 100 home runs in twice as many games played as hitting 3s in 80 games.

NO chance OP, Warriors are playing a Grizz team without any of it's guys. I see the game being over by halftime. If he hits 8 in the first half, good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    He probably will try, I assume he's aware but its not really big deal. I could see if he was passing somebody who's at like 399 but he's breaking his own records basically so its not a big deal to me really if he gets to 400 although it would be impressive. It would set a new standard probably, like someone hitting 80 homeruns in a season or something...

I remember tuning in to the sonics game in the final round of games of the 2005-2006 regular season and Allen was presented with the game ball and serenaded after breaking the 3 point record -then at 268.

Curry is in the 390's. I didn't think Allen's mark would have been topped. If you'd had told anyone ten years ago, that someone in 2016 would potentially 400 3's in a season, you'd have been confined to the insane asylum.

It's remarkable. Who knows about the comparison between sports. It's really difficult to make those comparisons. But we could still admire and appreciate history being made right now. The game is changing - for better for for worse- but the greatest 3 point shooter in the history of the sport is in his pomp. Nows the time to watch and appreciate it because we'll never see something like this again.

It seems Dr Seuss and imdaman99 are more knowledable about baseball than the rest of us. And there's the analogy put into context for us. Sweet

Grizzlies use to slow down the game and are a good defensive team. And maybe the game is over by the third.
    I would say he know about it, but since the record is his anyway he won't be hungry for it. I would say he hits about 5.

And now that the steroid era is behind us, dudes won't even hit 60 HRs to easily lead the league.

His PPG is 29.9 right now as well. So he needs to hit 8 3s and score probably 34P+ this game to average 30PPG, 40/50/90, lead in steals, & 400 3s in total! What a man!