College star

Default If LA Trades the 2nd pick, will kobe say they made same mistake

as Charlotte like he did last year when the Cavs traded for love?

Default Re: If LA Trades the 2nd pick, will kobe say they made same mistake

Love ain't Cousins and Okafor ain't Wiggins.

Banned

None of the players in this draft look as a sure a thing as wiggins, love isn't cousins and the lakers aren't in a position where they are competing to win NOW. Even if the lakers add cousins they aren't in the top 5 favourites to win this year. Cavs picking up Love gave them a big 3 that if healthy would have had a great chance to win it all this season.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    None of the players in this draft look as a sure a thing as wiggins, love isn't cousins and the lakers aren't in a position where they are competing to win NOW. Even if the lakers add cousins they aren't in the top 5 favourites to win this year. Cavs picking up Love gave them a big 3 that if healthy would have had a great chance to win it all this season.
    Not saying YOU had this outlook but I swear a lot of people were saying that Wiggins was such a big gamble because if how raw he was and comparing him to equally athletic players that never panned out. It's crazy how things change.

PS. I knew this kid was special since I saw his first hoop mixtape, dude moves unnaturally.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    Not saying YOU had this outlook but I swear a lot of people were saying that Wiggins was such a big gamble because if how raw he was and comparing him to equally athletic players that never panned out. It's crazy how things change.

PS. I knew this kid was special since I saw his first hoop mixtape, dude moves unnaturally.
    You crazy? Wiggins was as sure thing as you can get. The kid has all the tools to be a great swingman and he compared favourably to Mcgrady. The only question was supposedly his desire. Cavs did make a mistake trading him considering that they had other assets to make in the deal for Love. Now they could end up losing Love when it's all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    You crazy? Wiggins was as sure thing as you can get. The kid has all the tools to be a great swingman and he compared favourably to Mcgrady. The only question was supposedly his desire. Cavs did make a mistake trading him considering that they had other assets to make in the deal for Love. Now they could end up losing Love when it's all said and done.
    What the hell. How am I crazy? read it again man.