Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: What to watch on Netflix?

I just started watching The Following. Holy shit it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    netflix has so much good stuff right now. like a year ago i wouldn't say that. they even just got in Spartacus seasons.
    The Netflix original series are really a game changer. They're the best non-HBO/AMC series to watch these days. I'm looking forward to House of Cards coming back tomorrow.

netflix is ass. I can't believe how little they have. I guess people like to watch TV shows and shit, but there aren't any good movies on there. Or the ones that are, for the most part, are shit everyone has seen like 100 times.

The last good movie I watched on there was Nebraska. Should check that. But in general, it's a bunch of wack shit to pay for. I always say I'm gonna cancel it.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    uh, what? don't think you're doing it right. So much quality stuff on there.
    I dunno man. Maybe dude is like me and wants to get on there and watch a ****ing movie. Or think of a movie they've seen before and find it on there to watch again. The scope of netflix is nowhere near what it should be. I read they were having some issues with securing certain movies, but it's still wack. Just different people, I guess... I thought I was gonna see some movies.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 02-26-2015 at 07:39 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    netflix is ass. I can't believe how little they have. I guess people like to watch TV shows and shit, but there aren't any good movies on there. Or the ones that are, for the most part, are shit everyone has seen like 100 times.

The last good movie I watched on there was Nebraska. Should check that. But in general, it's a bunch of wack shit to pay for. I always say I'm gonna cancel it.

Edit:

I dunno man. Maybe dude is like me and wants to get on there and watch a ****ing movie. Or think of a movie they've seen before and find it on there to watch again. The scope of netflix is nowhere near what it should be. I read they were having some issues with securing certain movies, but it's still wack. Just different people, I guess... I thought I was gonna see some movies.

-Smak
    This.

If you wanna obsessively watch every episode of a hundred different shows, Netflix is the place to be.

If you wanna watch good movies from time to time, it most definitely is not. At all.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    This.

If you wanna obsessively watch every episode of a hundred different shows, Netflix is the place to be.

If you wanna watch good movies from time to time, it most definitely is not. At all.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
    I mean they do got some pretty good movies on there, and try to get them asap, for example the Interview. But you're right, the reason why so many people have Netflix is for the tv shows.

They got some good older movies but I agree their selection of newer flicks is shitty. But then again, their TV show catalog is too good

Their movie selection is slowly improving. A couple years ago they barely had any new movies at all.

Earned not given

I don't really care about the movies. I download those because they take up less space and I typically only watch them once every 4 or 5 years.

There's a lot of classic movies on there that I've never seen and they have a solid documentary section available for streaming. For the price, Netflix is definitely worth it for me.