Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default If LeBron doesn't win a ring the rest of his career.. does he have enough to be top 5

Yes

Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win a ring the rest of his career.. does he have enough to be top 5

2/6 = top 5 now?

Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win a ring the rest of his career.. does he have enough to be top 5

If he won MVP every season the rest of his career and made the Finals every season the rest of his career, he might have a chance.

Depends. There is nothing wrong with getting teams to the Finals.

If he goes to 10 Finals...hey, that would be impressive. Still, I can't see him being greater than Wilt, MJ, Magic, Kareem, or Russell.

He'll need two impressive title runs to move past Shaq, Magic, and Duncan for me. Maybe if he has another 2-peat. Time is running out. His ability to decide to dominate games is diminishing.

At a certain point, he won't be able to just decide to destroy a team like his '13 Finals g7, or Boston game.

What exactly makes Magic a top 5 player? I'd take Duncan, and even Shaq over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    What exactly makes Magic a top 5 player? I'd take Duncan, and even Shaq over him.
    lol I'd even consider taking LeBron over him. Magic is one of the most overrated players ever.

3-time NBA All-Star

Definitely. No 5 players have more mvps than him

No.

But a top 10 yes.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Top 8 locked for sure, can enter top 3-5 with another ring

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    lol I'd even consider taking LeBron over him. Magic is one of the most overrated players ever.
    True.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Depends. There is nothing wrong with getting teams to the Finals.

If he goes to 10 Finals...hey, that would be impressive. Still, I can't see him being greater than Wilt, MJ, Magic, Kareem, or Russell.
    He has a chance (granted, low) at passing Magic, and possibly Wilt depending on what you place emphasis on for all-time rankings imo, if he keeps up sustained levels of great play and wins a few more rings

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld

Magic was the game' greatest "winner", and he did so in the most stacked era in NBA history. I'm sorry, but the Sixers of the early 80's, the Piston's of the late 80's, and the Celtics of the entire decade of the 80's were considerably greater than any team in the 90's, with the possible exception of the '96 Bulls.

Again, move MJ's 90's Bulls into the 80's, and he isn't going "6/6."

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS

Magic was the game' greatest "winner", and he did so in the most stacked era in NBA history. I'm sorry, but the Sixers of the early 80's, the Piston's of the late 80's, and the Celtics of the entire decade of the 80's were considerably greater than any team in the 90's, with the possible exception of the '96 Bulls.

Again, move MJ's 90's Bulls into the 80's, and he isn't going "6/6."
    lol way to downplay Russ and Boston.

try again

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    lol way to downplay Russ and Boston.

try again
    Not at all. BUT, in term's of career Winning Percentage...Magic is #1.