Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    3 UConn vs 4 Kentucky
    11 VCU vs 8 Butler

No #1's for the first-time in NCAA bracket history.
    2006 Final 4:
    #4 LSU vs #2 UCLA
    #3 Florida vs #11 George Mason

And it happened one other time

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

3 pages and its not even within 3 days

LilBTheBasedGod

Bump games are tomorrow night!

I'm liking Kentucky over UConn. Harrelson has been the MVP of the tourney as far as I'm concerned. No, his sheer numbers don't match the stars, but he's the piece nobody else has been able to matchup with. Shows the dearth of bigs...legit grown men...in college ball. Also think Knight is on a mission vs more hyped guards.

Butler over VCU. With a week to prep and their experience, I think the Bulldogs take this one. VCU's 3 pt shooting, of course, could throw that off. If they come out like they did vs Kansas, they're tough. But given time to get ready, I'll take Stevens, Mack & Howard over their counterparts.

Kentucky beats Butler for the same reasons they beat UConn. I really hope this materializes so we get to see Howard vs Harrelson.

I think Kentucky beats either VCU or Butler, but I'd like Butler if the matchup is with UConn.

Enjoy! Best tournament ever imo, and I've been riveted to it for over 40 years.

Hopefully the Kentucky/UCONN game ends in s Knight or Kemba game winner.

LilBTheBasedGod

The game is fukkin' on and nobody is discussing it?

Quote Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
    The game is fukkin' on and nobody is discussing it?
    Watching it now bro.

LilBTheBasedGod

chips93

both teams playing great defense, vcu full court turnover forcing, butler just somthering

i expected skeen and howard to play better and lead their respective teams better.

i cant seen vcu winnin this without skeen carrying them or them getting hot from three, they're lucky to be as close as they are right now imo, just not as talented on offense

Banned

shaka flocka flame one hood ass nikka.

chips93

big foul on skeen

VCU coming back.

chips93

howard is now 0/5 on threes, but 7/8 from the line

Cali Love

Anyone got a link?

chips93

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Anyone got a link?
    http://www.ncaa.com/mmod/player/console.html?gameID=602