Default LAC are the best Heel in the NBA

Heel: is a wrestler who is villainous or a "bad guy", who is booked by the promotion to be in the position of being an antagonist.They are typically opposed by their polar opposites, babyfaces, who are heroic or "good guy" characters.

I thought these guys were hated before, for all the flopping and bitching....but DAMN if they aren't going to be getting that hate from all sides now.

The NBA is a lot more fun with bad guys who are fun to root against. I hope the Clippers go far this season, just for the pleasure of seeing them fall short of a championship. I'm imagining all of these likable western conference teams (GSW, OKC, SAS) meeting the LAC in the playoffs and tearing them to bits.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: LAC are the best Heel in the NBA

gs is not likeable, okc is just as unlikeable...

spurs are the only likeable team

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    gs is not likeable, okc is just as unlikeable...

spurs are the only likeable team
    Casual fans love the splash brothers.

OKC has a wide fanbase across the country (Durant stans, Russ stans, UCLA fans, DC/VA/Maryland) and they definitely have mostly good vibes towards them.

I mean, I hate John Cena, but that doesn't mean he isn't n"likeable" in a broader sense of the word.

rank sentamentalist

the rockets were going for this distinction throughout last season but their personalities don't stand out enough. harden doesn't care, howard doesn't really care, bla bla bla flop bla bla bla whine.

i like okc the least but the personalities on that team aren't particularly nasty. kevin durant is like my grandmother. westbrook is a lot of media sass but not too mean of a dude. everybody else is just nice, young, and there.

golden state is like america's team imo. everybody loves them. the love has died down since winning the finals but it'll be back as they push their limits attempting to defend in a league that hopefully won't be so rattled by injuries.

but the clippers are a different story. paul is a hyena. griffin is an arrogant stoic who dislikes his inferiors. jordan is now seen around the league as a scaredy cat, but also the biggest strongest scariest paint presence in the league. crawford and big baby? AUSTIN RIVERS???? reddick and pierce would be the only likeable guys on the roster, and pierce ain't gonna be godfather to the youngsters like he was last season. dude will live off paul's fire.

op is spot on, clippers holding down the heel position and from a darkhorse spot a notch behind the other contenders. gonna be a fun season.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    the rockets were going for this distinction throughout last season but their personalities don't stand out enough. harden doesn't care, howard doesn't really care, bla bla bla flop bla bla bla whine.

i like okc the least but the personalities on that team aren't particularly nasty. kevin durant is like my grandmother. westbrook is a lot of media sass but not too mean of a dude. everybody else is just nice, young, and there.

golden state is like america's team imo. everybody loves them. the love has died down since winning the finals but it'll be back as they push their limits attempting to defend in a league that hopefully won't be so rattled by injuries.

but the clippers are a different story. paul is a hyena. griffin is an arrogant stoic who dislikes his inferiors. jordan is now seen around the league as a scaredy cat, but also the biggest strongest scariest paint presence in the league. crawford and big baby? AUSTIN RIVERS???? reddick and pierce would be the only likeable guys on the roster, and pierce ain't gonna be godfather to the youngsters like he was last season. dude will live off paul's fire.

op is spot on, clippers holding down the heel position and from a darkhorse spot a notch behind the other contenders. gonna be a fun season.
    Love your description of the Clips. Sounds like something Zach Lowe would write. I like Reddick, but he gets hate for his Duke years from lot of folks.

Yeah maybe

Though Miami Heat of 2010-14 are the GOAT heels

DeAndre was previously the only guy I liked on the team.

Decent playground baller

Just imagine the boos Jordan will get in Dallas, not to mention every single away game.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs

You forgot Lance Stephenson. Hey fireworks arsenal, here's a match.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Lebron is still always the heel, he is literally booed everytime he gets posession in every away game (especially during the playoffs)

Banned

Get outta here with that RealGM shit

rank sentamentalist

You forgot Lance Stephenson. Hey fireworks arsenal, here's a match.
    i have a hunch midway through the season peeps will be fawning over that pickup. i like his haphazard playmaking next to penetrators like cp and crawford. doc is good at managing personalities too.

though maybe he becomes disgruntled if doc gives too many minutes to his son lol

Sounds like something Zach Lowe would write. I like Reddick, but he gets hate for his Duke years from lot of folks.
    did you hear the interview between those two guys? one of the best basketball chats i've heard in a while. none of the over the top banter you get with jalen or the constant "heres something crazy to think about" with simmons or the ambiguous rambling you get from 95% of the sports writers out there. just two straight shooters discussing interesting topics.

Someone needs to do them NWO gifs but with the Clippers' heads on them.