Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Artest V Lebron james Yao V Big Z ROCKET@CAVS.

Artest going up against LBJ. there the two strongest wing players in the league. expect alot of heavy hits. battier should also go at lbj. infact battier will start so expect him to have the first crack at king james. yao going up against Big Z. to very skilled big men. oh man this game will be fun.

Key matchup
    Ron Artest V Lebron. to of the more physical wings. the rockets bruiser must stay infront of King James and not let lebron get going early. i think the rockets will need to stop james from getting his teammates involved. let lebron beat the rockets nby himself.

Projected Starters

West
    Wlliams
    James
    wallace
    llaguskas

Houston

Alston
    McGrady
    Battier
    Scola
    Ming
    Last edited by ronnymac; 12-23-2008 at 06:49 PM.

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

Default Re: Artest V Lebron james Yao V Big Z ROCKET@CAVS.

yea I've been anticipating this game for a few days

Rockets by 5+ if Yao or T Mac or Artest or Alston or Battier are not injured

This is going to be a great game. The Cavaliers are still undefeated in their home court, and i can see them continuing their winning streaks in the regular season.

Cavaliers 115, Rockets 100

Rockets by +9

NBA lottery pick

Brooks and gibson matchup should be great. brooks is looking like a stud. as a starter he is averaging 19 and 8 while limiting billups and harris along the way. he even did a great job on chris paul. alston is returning so he'll probaly start. i personally think brooks is a better player and should continue starting with tmac helping him run the offense.

I don't think boobie Gibson is playing

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ShowTime LA
    Rockets by +9
    I'm a Rockets fan and i'm not gonna be game enough to tip us. this is at the cavs a place where they are unbeaten this year. they are the 2nd best team in the league. i think the rockets are nowhere near clicking yet. i think as long as we stay with them and putup a consistent 4 quarter effort, i'll be happy.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
    I don't think boobie Gibson is playing
    Is he injured?

yeah "toe injury" but yea I heard a few days ago he's gonna be out for close to week more but who knows

Rox fresh off NJ, back to back game, Cavs at home where they are undefeated... I see Tmac and Yao both having good games, other than that...

Cavs 97 - 90 Rockets

Although, i do hope Aldeman can change up the starting lineup for this game, putting Artest at starting sf, and keeping Aaron at starting pg even with Alston back in the lineup, if he can do that, I see rockets having a legit shot at pulling this one out.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
    yeah "toe injury" but yea I heard a few days ago he's gonna be out for close to week more but who knows
    Helps our chances. but the still have a good bench. sideshow bob and wally are a couple of handy players they still got.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    This is going to be a great game. The Cavaliers are still undefeated in their home court, and i can see them continuing their winning streaks in the regular season.

Cavaliers 115, Rockets 100
    Don't underestimate the Rockets, they are 13-0 this season when scoring 100+ points, and 30-1 the last 31 times the Rockets have gotten 100+ and finally, 110-17 since McGrady got traded here when the Rocs score over 100.

Yes, I copied that all off a website.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by June1026
    Rox fresh off NJ, back to back game, Cavs at home where they are undefeated... I see Tmac and Yao both having good games, other than that...

Cavs 97 - 90 Rockets

Although, i do hope Aldeman can change up the starting lineup for this game, putting Artest at starting sf, and keeping Aaron at starting pg even with Alston back in the lineup, if he can do that, I see rockets having a legit shot at pulling this one out.
    Adelman should make alston " earn" his starting job back.i think brooks has done a much better job as a starter then alston. alston might be better at setting up the offense, but brooks is a better scorer and is a much better player at drawing fouls and punishing people who try to double on tmac or yao.

Plus tmac can more then makeup for alstons playmaking.

Gibson played against the Thunder so he is back.

the point guard and center match-ups could decide this game. Rockets give the Cavs problems but one would think the Cavs take this one by 5-10 points. They are simply a better team and them being at home counts.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli
    Don't underestimate the Rockets, they are 13-0 this season when scoring 100+ points, and 30-1 the last 31 times the Rockets have gotten 100+ and finally, 110-17 since McGrady got traded here when the Rocs score over 100.

Yes, I copied that all off a website.
    The Yao and tmac partnership is 181 wins and 75 losses when they play together. thats another interesting stat.