Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    i do, i've followed his whole career, and in the picture it simply looks like wade has bloated cheeks. not a bigger jaw.
    his jaw is bigger. it is fairly obvious. Come on, look at this kid. It's clearly Dwyane Wade, but he looks different. Most guys in the NBA were smaller in college, but their faces do not grow like Wade's did.

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

im a superhero

once again all it looks like is his neck and cheeks got a little wider. the fact you think you can judge jaw size from picture is hilarious. go look at dwight now compared to his rookie season. check out kobe as well. hell lebron. all of them look like that.

Decent college freshman

once again all it looks like is his neck and cheeks got a little wider. the fact you think you can judge jaw size from picture is hilarious. go look at dwight now compared to his rookie season. check out kobe as well. hell lebron. all of them look like that.
    denial isn't only a river in Egypt . . .

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    denial isn't only a river in Egypt . . .
    why do i care? im not wade.

youre just clutching at straws.

"c'mon, you gotta see it. look at his jaw bro. it changed. its like this now, but it used to be like this!"

if there is such a change in wades jaw hes most likely suffering from high blood pressure, has massive acne, bone spurts in his fingers and toes. i haven't seen any of those signs come from the heat camp.

Decent college freshman

this is like when I try to argue with my friend who's an MJ fanatic that there's no way his face got like that naturally. She still insists that it did . . .

NBA rookie of the year

Could be HGH. Though Kobe and LeBron also seem to exhibit similar "head shape" changes too.

It could be that he does weight lifting exercises for his neck, upper shoulders though also.

go look at dwight now compared to his rookie season. check out kobe as well. hell lebron. all of them look like that.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    exactly, who are all these other players with exploding jaws? Maybe Lebron . . . Kobe looks pretty much exactly like he did in high school.

im a superhero

lol at choosing the exact same pose for two members, and then choosing a completely different pose for another. haha.

youre good fun.

Decent college freshman

lol at choosing the exact same pose for two members, and then choosing a completely different pose for another. haha.

youre good fun.
    Dwight's and Kobe's jaws did not grow significantly, Wade's did. Point still stands.

I don't even care that much to be honest. If he used HGH to recover from an injury, whatever. I'd rather see that than see his career end. But can we all at least acknowledge that something fishy's going on here.

im a superhero

STEROIDS! HGH!

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    Dwight's and Kobe's jaws did not grow significantly, Wade's did. Point still stands.

I don't even care that much to be honest. If he used HGH to recover from an injury, whatever. I'd rather see that than see his career end. But can we all at least acknowledge that something fishy's going on here.
    based on a few nice angles from phong we concluded this?

Nice angles? All the pictures are pretty much straight on.

Decent college freshman

It's not just a couple of pictures showing this. He looked different in college. Plain and simple.