Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zelda Wii U

Banned

Default Re: Zelda Wii U

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    This was the first ever trailer for TP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOW7BpvW9Rk

They made it look so much more epic than it ended up being when it finally came out.
    I loved TP. Second half of it was the best zelda game ever. Tied for 2nd overall for me.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Thats not where the 2-3 year delay came from.
    What are you talking about delayed 3 years, lol? The game was released 4 years after TWW, the natural development for a Nintendo game like this is at the very least 3 years.

The game was scheduled to be released in 2005 and pushed back one year to make the Wii launch.

Banned

Banned

Made that high school varsity squad Hotbullets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    First Uncharted, now this. 2015 was supposed to be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    It won't be delayed, that's been the release date for like 3 years. Plus Pikmin 3 is the only Nintendo made game to be delayed in....a really long ass time.
    You were saying?

I have zero doubt that we won't be getting this until their next console launches. It's going to be a Twilight Princess kinda situation where the Wii U's version will be a stripped down version of the 3-Wii's, or whatever stupid ass name they'll call it. Something about the timing, and the fact that they won't be showing any new advances at this year's E3 makes me think they're probably going to showcase it in 2016. Plus, Zelda usually drops close to the holiday season. So what....November of 2016?

If this dual release is true, I might finally turn in my Nintendo Fanboy card. I've bought every console Nintendo has offered on launch day since the N64, and it just gets more and more painful to support them. They aren't willing to work with third parties, insist on alienating their core fanbase, rely on gimmicks that aren't necessary, and now we're possibly not even getting a Zelda exclusive on the Wii U? It's not like there are already a ton of great games for the console as it is. Why not make a new Metroid? A Paper Mario? Or use the f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]in cash cow they have in Pokemon to make a console RPG? Nope, let's make way for the 30th cooking game this year and pour resources into dead franchises like Sonic and a first person paint shooter nobody is going to play for more than a week. It's like Nintendo goes out of their way to fail.

Yeah, I'm mad.
    Last edited by code green; 03-30-2015 at 01:55 PM.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    I have zero doubt that we won't be getting this until their next console launches. It's going to be a Twilight Princess kinda situation where the Wii U's version will be a stripped down version of the 3-Wii's, or whatever stupid ass name they'll call it. Something about the timing, and the fact that they won't be showing any new advances at this year's E3 makes me think they're probably going to showcase it in 2016. Plus, Zelda usually drops close to the holiday season. So what....November of 2016?

If this dual release is true, I might finally turn in my Nintendo Fanboy card. I've bought every console Nintendo has offered on launch day since the N64, and it just gets more and more painful to support them. They aren't willing to work with third parties, insist on alienating their core fanbase, rely on gimmicks that aren't necessary, and now we're possibly not even getting a Zelda exclusive on the Wii U? It's not like there are already a ton of great games for the console as it is. Why not make a new Metroid? A Paper Mario? Or use the f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]in cash cow they have in Pokemon to make a console RPG? Nope, let's make way for the 30th cooking game this year and pour resources into dead franchises like Sonic and a first person paint shooter nobody is going to play for more than a week. It's like Nintendo goes out of their way to fail.

Yeah, I'm mad.
    I feel your pain

Quote Originally Posted by code green

Yeah, I'm mad.

Pushed back to March 2017. Dual release. **** Nintendo.

Everybody back on the hype train

It looks so different and fresh. I don't know how I feel about all the changes but I have to play this now.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Everybody back on the hype train

It looks so different and fresh. I don't know how I feel about all the changes but I have to play this now.
    I am, & I'm not.

I am because it's Zelda, it looks amazing!

& I'm not because **** Nintendo. I sort of just got the Wii U & then they're like, 'we're giving up on it, here's a new system'
    I don't know if i'm ready to buy the NX yet... & don't bring up playing it on a Wii U when there's the next gen option available

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I thought it looked really fun...but that it also looked really dated. The Wii U is supposed to more powerful than the PS3 and this pales in comparison to the best on both PS3 and 360...low res textures and shit....