Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cp3 or Durant?

Default Re: Cp3 or Durant?

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop
    Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, John Stockton, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Karl Malone - they were championship material. Durant and CP3 are great players. They would be great additions, role players to compete for a championship. They're not mentally good enough to build a championship team around.
    Another idiot added to my ignore list.

Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, John Stockton, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Karl Malone - they were championship material. Durant and CP3 are great players. They would be great additions, role players to compete for a championship. They're not mentally good enough to build a championship team around.

You're a f***ing moron.

This season I'd take CP3.

Also, KD and CP3 are not mentally tough? WTF?

Decent playground baller sodapop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

You're a f***ing moron.
    Insults? Dude, for once in your life PLEASE back up your claim. I voiced my opinion. If you want more explanation WHY I think CP3 & Durant are NOT championship material, I am willing to back up my claim. For example, for three years, OKC Thunder have been the popular pick to win the west AND the team is loaded with talent. All three years equal failure. Let's not mention the 2012 Finals performance against the Heat... I can continue? Do you want more facts & examples WHY Durant & CP3 are not championship material? I haven't mention anything about CP3 yet.. I'm ready if necessary........

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Another idiot added to my ignore list.
    Hey fanboy! Who the f??? are you? I've been posting here since 06. And you are? Listen here ya little 2012 newbie, fanboy! Go right ahead and add me to your ignore list. You're not worth the time anyway....

NBA Superstar

Holy ****ing shit, this overrating of Chris Paul needs to stop. The guy averaged like 16\9\4 last year.

Even he if he averages 20\10, his impact on the game still isn't as important as Durants.

Durant is literally a 28\8\5 on 50\40\90% player. His impact is up their with the goats. He can dominate the game by scoring, which is something Chris Paul just can't do. We have seen 20\10\3 guards in the past, and dominant wing scorers were still more important to the game.

Did people in 80-90's ever take Zeke or John Stockton over Jordan or Barkley?
    Did people in 90-00's ever take Kidd over Kobe Bryant, T-Mac, or KG?

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Did people in 80-90's ever take Zeke or John Stockton over Jordan or Barkley?
    Did people in 90-00's ever take Kidd over Kobe Bryant, T-Mac, or KG?
    Stockton and Kidd were nowhere near the scorers that CP is when healthy. CP peaked at 23/11/5.5/2.8 on 60 TS%. That's BETTER than Durant. It's still early, but if he plays 90% of how he's playing now for the rest of the season he definitely has a case over KD.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Stockton and Kidd were nowhere near the scorers that CP is when healthy. CP peaked at 23/11/5.5/2.8 on 60 TS%. That's BETTER than Durant. It's still early, but if he plays 90% of how he's playing now for the rest of the season he definitely has a case over KD.
    Chris Paul hasn't sniffed those numbers since 2008-2009. The past few years Chris Paul has been putting up numbers in the 18\10\4 area, and hasn't come close to impacting the games in ways that Durant has. Its only been 3-4 games into the season, we would have to see till the end of the year to see if Chris Paul can maintain this level of play, and judging by the last few years I would have to say the answer is no.

Durant gets overshadowed because of LeBron James, but he's as good as the league can offer, and clearly a better basketball player than Cp3.

Insults? Dude, for once in your life PLEASE back up your claim. I voiced my opinion. If you want more explanation WHY I think CP3 & Durant are NOT championship material, I am willing to back up my claim. For example, for three years, OKC Thunder have been the popular pick to win the west AND the team is loaded with talent. All three years equal failure. Let's not mention the 2012 Finals performance against the Heat... I can continue? Do you want more facts & examples WHY Durant & CP3 are not championship material? I haven't mention anything about CP3 yet.. I'm ready if necessary........
    For once in my life? If I felt like you'r stupidity was worth responding to, I'd back up my claim. But your claims of CP3 and Durant aren't championship material reek of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    For once in my life? If I felt like you'r stupidity was worth responding to, I'd back up my claim. But your claims of CP3 and Durant aren't championship material reek of ignorance.
    We've been here before KG215 and this is the first time we both disagree. You never called me ignorant in the past. I guess there's a first time for everything. BTW, I'm ready to hear your excuse or claim why you think I'm wrong about Chris Paul and Kevin Durant not being championship material? We can both sit here and pass ignorant insults back n' forth all day long. That's the easy way out. Again, for once in your life PLEASE back up your claim!! Dude, I've read plenty of comments by you. You're always waiting for someone to take your side in the debate and never stood firm alone. I've agreed plenty of times with you in the past. This time, the tables have turned. Stop the childish BS and back your own words up?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

We've been here before KG215 and this is the first time we both disagree. You never called me ignorant in the past. I guess there's a first time for everything. BTW, I'm ready to hear your excuse or claim why you think I'm wrong about Chris Paul and Kevin Durant not being championship material? We can both sit here and pass ignorant insults back n' forth all day long. That's the easy way out. Again, for once in your life PLEASE back up your claim!! Dude, I've read plenty of comments by you. You're always waiting for someone to take your side in the debate and never stood firm alone. I've agreed plenty of times with you in the past. This time, the tables have turned. Stop the childish BS and back your own words up?
    You made that claim didn't you? You made a claim and didn't even present any facts or argument for it. Just another opinion of an idiot poster.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Hey fanboy! Who the f??? are you? I've been posting here since 06. And you are? Listen here ya little 2012 newbie, fanboy! Go right ahead and add me to your ignore list. You're not worth the time anyway....

We got a badass over here, he's been a member since 06!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    You made that claim didn't you? You made a claim and didn't even present any facts or argument for it. Just another opinion of an idiot poster.
    Dude, your comprehensive skills suck!! The topic of this thread, CP3 or Durant? My response, I choose neither. Both players are too overrated. Honestly, you can't compare CP3 to Durant, vice versa. Since this thread topic is only based on opinion, I voiced mine. Here's the problem... Some of you have a problem with my opinion. You can't handle an opinion opposite from your own. I ask, please specify WHY the insults and make your claim? I have not received nothing worth an honest debate yet. Just another opinion of an idiot poster? Aren't we all?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

We got a badass over here, he's been a member since 06!!!!!
    P.S. Hey Fudge? Are you still the same fair weather fan who claim to be an Heat fan since Tim Hardaway. Wait? Was it an Orlando Magic fan since Shaq? Wait? Was it a fan of the Mavs since Dirk Nowitzki rookie year? Once a flake, always a flake. Be careful not to fall on the wrong side of the fence this time!!