Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default In all honesty, the Heat might not even make the playoffs this year LOL

Currently 8th in the east

Detroit knocking at the door right now.
    A detroit team who destroyed them twice already this year.

This is pathetic Who's to blame?

Default Re: In all honesty, the Heat might not even make the playoffs this year LOL

u r dumb

Default Re: In all honesty, the Heat might not even make the playoffs this year LOL

There's literally 1.5 games separating them and the 2nd seed. Can we stop with the "team X is gonna do Y" in the East shit, no one has a damn clue what's going to happen right now in that conference. You're setting yourself up to look really dumb and I fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ked your sister.

Anyone from the Eastern block can make the ECF or miss the playoffs altogether

Yes, losing 93-92 is getting 'destroyed'

People should really STFU for a while when things are this close, as the standings could turn upside down over a 5 game span.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    There's literally 1.5 games separating them and the 2nd seed. Can we stop with the "team X is gonna do Y" in the East shit, no one has a damn clue what's going to happen right now in that conference. You're setting yourself up to look really dumb and I fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ked your sister.
    Hey you dumb fvck why do you think I put "might" in my title thread? Can't read or just not smart enough. So you dumb and a liar since I know for sure you are stuck in america for the rest of your life, There is no way you will be able to see my sister who lives in London UK.

You should thank me, I made you son. I'm your daddy
    Ask "Dummie" about me, that's the nickname I gave her.

The one below me is as stupid as you.

My thread is full of truth. They are currently 8th with a (18-13) record (9-11) vs Teams from the same conference

If it comes down to Heat vs Pistons for that spot, my money on Pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Hey you dumb fvck why do you think I put "might" in my title thread? Can't read or just not smart enough. So you dumb and a liar since I know for sure you are stuck in america for the rest of your life, There is no way you will be able to see my sister who lives in London UK.

You should thank me, I made you son. I'm your daddy
    Ask "Dummie" about me, that's the nickname I gave her.

The one below me is as stupid as you.

My thread is full of truth. They are currently 8th with a (18-13) record (9-11) vs Teams from the same conference

If it comes down to Heat vs Pistons for that spot, my money on Pistons.
    'destroyed' 93-92 by the Pistons.

Keep up that bs

Cavs avatar.

Bashing Heat thread.

hmmmm...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen

Cavs avatar.

Bashing Heat thread.

hmmmm...
    No respect for these team hopping fakkits. Rep Toronto or be shit on by me and all other top tier posters on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    No respect for these team hopping fakkits. Rep Toronto or be shit on by me and all other top tier posters on this site.

I don't remember anyone shitting on me, but okay...Cool story bro...Been repping 4 teams since day 1.

And again 7th seed in the east as we speak. Wade is down, Dragic is down, Whiteside might be down as well. Any update on Deng?

Decent playground baller

That's just sad.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen

Cavs avatar.

Bashing Heat thread.

hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    There is no written rules that says that you can't support multiple teams. There is also no written rules that says that you can't root for a team/city that is not your city. That is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    u r dumb
    So what's up now buddy?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

East is a blood bath.