Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Kobe reverts to Kome down the stretcha and loses the game for the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Look mate it's OK, I'd be embarrassed if my god hogged the ball, missed and open three AND an OPEN LAYUP in the clutch too
    No you idiot I'm asking why the hell you feel the need to make two threads just to be an obnoxious tool. And two can play at that game

6-22 and 10-26 do those numbers ring a bell?

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe reverts to Kome down the stretcha and loses the game for the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Momentum was already lost long before that dude.

Why not just say "ok I was wrong that was stupid" instead of making things worse.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    this f*gg*t right here
    Nice to see that you guys still care. Really care.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    No you idiot I'm asking why the hell you feel the need to make two threads just to be an obnoxious tool. And two can play at that game

6-22 and 10-26 do those numbers ring a bell?
    Woah stop living in the past bro. Just cool your jets and embrace the grand moment that just took place

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Chelsea, Heat, and 49ers. What a frontrunning douche bag you are. You're a disgrace to sports fans.

I've supported Chelsea and the Heat since the mid 90's.

The only one you can harp on about is the 49ers which I started supporting (and watching football altogether) 3 years ago, and they haven't won a superbowl in 19 years. So how is it frontrunning?

Not that I care. Bandwagoning and frontrunning talks from a Lakers fan really means jack shit.

I've been on this forum longer than you. Typically, you on the other hand have a join date when the Lakers started winning a title. Who's the frontrunner? lol.

He really needs to find that scoring rythm earlier in the games, before its to late...

Very good NBA starter

Woah stop living in the past bro. Just cool your jets and embrace the grand moment that just took place
    6-22 and 10-26 I'll embrace the ass whooping the Lakers laid on your team while your best players were powerless to stop it.

Very good NBA starter

I got to admit. It is weird seeing Nash token-dribble up the court as the PG then, after a second of offensive rotations, kick it to kobe and stand around the perimeter... Kobe would play all 5 positions if he could (Egobe).

6-22 and 10-26 I'll embrace the ass whooping the Lakers laid on your team while your best players were powerless to stop it.
    See you in the playoffs man..

Oh wait..

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Michael Beasley drops 27 on the Lakeshow?! Man u know a team got problems if Michael Beasley is beasting on you!

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Down the stretch he wasn't looking to pass as much as earlier. Still the loss is not really on him.
    Lmao how appropriate

This maybeshewill guy is bad. Especially since he's an admitted bandwagon troll, ex Celtic fan

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    This maybeshewill guy is bad. Especially since he's an admitted bandwagon troll, ex Celtic fan
    Your jimmies seem rustled

Very good NBA starter

See you in the playoffs man..

Oh wait..
    The season just started 3-1 Lakers are a lock

The season just started 3-1 Lakers are a lock
    Whatever gets you through the night chief