Default Anyone use E-file for their taxes?

I just did this but it won’t process until the 28th. I was able to download my W2 off my company website instead of having to wait for it to arrive by mail. Then I called up wells fargo and they tell you the mortgage interest and real estate taxes using an automated system so that you don’t have to wait for your 1098. Any other forms were already available online.

I used olt.com like I did last year. Last year I had my refund back the first week of Feb. I recommend using olt.com

Default Re: Anyone use E-file for their taxes?

Cant say that I have. Thanks for the story though.

I recommend it. Enables you to get your refund faster and all the forms can be saved in .pdf format.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

I

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

It is amazing to me that people still trust Wells Fargo with their money. Not that OP deserves better, just in minor shock that they can have documented recent history of taking customers money and using it to create accounts leading to overdraft fees and forcing them to buy unnecessary insurance policies and people still trust them. I mean I'm sure that there are other dirty banks but this is a known criminal enterprise. Whatever.

With the low interest rate wells fargo gave me, I was willing to take the risk. Their math has been spot on for what I have going on with them. No overdraft fees and everything lines up as it should. That being said, I will switch the moment I suspect something is off.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    With the low interest rate wells fargo gave me, I was willing to take the risk. Their math has been spot on for what I have going on with them. No overdraft fees and everything lines up as it should. That being said, I will switch the moment I suspect something is off.
    You can't install LoJack after they steal your car. Whatever though, it's your money.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Local credit unions are typically the way to go. **** every single national bank. **** banks period, but still...

TurboTax

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Local credit unions are typically the way to go. **** every single national bank. **** banks period, but still...
    This. Credit unions are the best period.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    It is amazing to me that people still trust Wells Fargo with their money. Not that OP deserves better, just in minor shock that they can have documented recent history of taking customers money and using it to create accounts leading to overdraft fees and forcing them to buy unnecessary insurance policies and people still trust them. I mean I'm sure that there are other dirty banks but this is a known criminal enterprise. Whatever.
    My student loan is through Wells Fargo. FML.

On topic, I have used E-File since as long as I can remember. This year, however, I'm going to hire a local tax professional because it will be the first year I've had to report a mortgage. Want to make sure I do everything by the book and don't miss out on anything.