Default and i thought i had problems...

[quote]

(SKY NEWS)

Default Re: and i thought i had problems...

Just because this man licked a doorbell for 3hours doesn

someone should break that record.... get into that guinness book of records easy!

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

The family have been named as Sylvia Dungan and her husband and children. Mrs Dungan and husband were not at home at the time, however their children were sleeping inside. They did not wake up.
    This was the most disturbing part of the article for me. Why the **** were 2 children at home by themselves at 5 am?

But then I read the article further and the dad says that "his son gets home at 6 am" and I'm like lol I don't even know what to think about this article.

Maybe their two kids are adults?

Why are there so many people living at home past the age of 25 nowadays?

My cousin is 37... lives at home with his parents.
    My sister is 31... lives at home with our father.
    My other cousin lived at home along with the 37 year old for over a year... and he's 36 and was 35 at the time.
    One of my best friends who is now a cop lived at home until his late 20s.

I was out of the house permanently in my early 20s and some would consider that late and I wouldn't blame them... I'd just about rather go homeless than live at home with my parents. Not that they're bad people but holy shit I value my privacy and ability to live how I want to live... look, I understand that shit happens and you need a landing spot sometimes. Truly, I do. Or maybe you're truly disabled in some way physically or psychologically(truly)... I get that too. But it just seems that fully capable adults have turned it into a way of life to some degree. I'm 99% sure it wasn't this bad when I was a kid.

Is it prevalent in other countries too like the US?
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 01-14-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    This was the most disturbing part of the article for me. Why the **** were 2 children at home by themselves at 5 am?

But then I read the article further and the dad says that "his son gets home at 6 am" and I'm like lol I don't even know what to think about this article.

Maybe their two kids are adults?

Why are there so many people living at home past the age of 25 nowadays?

My cousin is 37... lives at home with his parents.
    My sister is 31... lives at home with our father.
    My other cousin lived at home along with the 37 year old for over a year... and he's 36 and was 35 at the time.
    One of my best friends who is now a cop lived at home until his late 20s.

I was out of the house permanently in my early 20s and some would consider that late and I wouldn't blame them... I'd just about rather go homeless than live at home with my parents. Not that they're bad people but holy shit I value my privacy and ability to live how I want to live... look, I understand that shit happens and you need a landing spot sometimes. Truly, I do. Or maybe you're truly disabled in some way physically or psychologically(truly)... I get that too. But it just seems that fully capable adults have turned it into a way of life to some degree. I'm 99% sure it wasn't this bad when I was a kid.

Is it prevalent in other countries too like the US?
    I left home when I was 26, but my family is Mexican and thats totally normal.

Mexican families and Latinos in general find it abhorrent that American culture promotes the idea of kicking your kids out of the house the minute they turn 18. In Latino culture, its normal to stay until you get married, or at least that used to be the case. Another thing that bothers us is how you grimgos treat your elderly parents, y'all throw them to the old folks home and visit them a couple of times a year, the fukk is wrong with y'all?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

[QUOTE=macmac]Just because this man licked a doorbell for 3hours doesn

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I left home when I was 26, but my family is Mexican and thats totally normal.

Mexican families and Latinos in general find it abhorrent that American culture promotes the idea of kicking your kids out of the house the minute they turn 18. In Latino culture, its normal to stay until you get married, or at least that used to be the case. Another thing that bothers us is how you grimgos treat your elderly parents, y'all throw them to the old folks home and visit them a couple of times a year, the fukk is wrong with y'all?
    My best friend in the whole world is Puerto Rican... well both his parents are anyways... he was born here... and he lived at home until like 26 or 27 when he got married... this dude had his mom washing his clothes until then wtf kind of shit is that. I don’t want anyone doing my laundry except me or a girl and that’s it. I certainly don’t want mommy handling my underwear at 27 years old... nor would I want to live with my parents in general at that age... HELL no.

But yeah you’re right about the way Americans treat their elderly. It’s a shame. It’s all about convenience and me me me... Americans have a very selfish culture in general. Very bad.