Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Kevin Love or not... Lebron is taking the Cavs to the promise land

Look at what he did with scrubs like Delonte, Anthony Parker, Gibson, and Larry Hughes

NOW imagine what he's gonna do with a team consisting of :

Kyrie
    Dion Waiters
    Anthony Bennett
    Andrew Wiggins
    Varejao
    Mike Miller

And POSSIBLY Ray....

Another cakewalk to the ECF kids.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Love or not... Lebron is taking the Cavs to the promise land

ekosky slowly becoming my favorite poster in the Lebron Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life

ekosky slowly becoming my favorite poster in the Lebron Family.

5-starred.

Hughes the year pre-Bron = 22/6/5/3 ALLSTAR
    1st year w/ Bron = 15/4/3/2

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    Hughes the year pre-Bron = 22/6/5/3 ALLSTAR
    1st year w/ Bron = 15/4/3/2
    Your point?

Just ban these fakkits already

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Your point?
    My point is players don't always thrive under Bron. That said, I think this is a very talented team that he is going to and would be even scarier if they managed to get Love for Wiggins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    My point is players don't always thrive under Bron. That said, I think this is a very talented team that he is going to and would be even scarier if they managed to get Love for Wiggins.
    You're making it sound like it's Bron Bron's fault.

Do you mean Mecca?

LeGod truly is our lord and savior.

[COLOR="White"]Fvck outta here with that sh!t niqqa[/COLOR]

Banned

If lebron wins a ring with a good pg in Irving and a 19 yr old defender in Wiggins he is GOAT by far

NBA Superstar

Wiggins' Cavs

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

I don't think they will in it in their first year, will take some time for the team chemistry to build. But next year if everyone is healthy they have a good chance of winning.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    I don't think they will in it in their first year, will take some time for the team chemistry to build. But next year if everyone is healthy they have a good chance of winning.
    They have a great chance in the East. The main competition will be Chicago and LeBron and Wiggins will be hounding Rose all over the court.

They will lose in the finals if they get there however as the West is just so much better.

So LeBron you may well be 2/6 next summer, would you want that record to be feel good (turned around a franchise, turned boys to men, staring down the barrel of a decade of dominance) or do you want it to be feel bad (broke up a young base, brought in hired guns, messed with the future and still came up short)?

You are a legacy guy Bran, you just got back from four years of University majoring in Legacy, what did you learn? What did you learn?

Big threes are crippling and only good half the time, and taking on a potential cripple like Love means you will never get over the .500 hump in the finals and thus will never pass Kobe, Bird, Magic and MJ.

BUT...if you man up, lead, take the young bucks with you (Like Kareem did in the early 80s) then you will be legend.

I'd hate to see you have to go to LA for Legacy grad school...