Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-29-2007, 08:12 PM   #121
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will Houston win the west??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Hahaha play our type of game? good luck yao gets winded when he plays us not to mention barbosa has his way with you guys night in and night out. Good luck trying to beat us at our style

The Rockets are not going to play up tempo basketball the whole game. There gonna go to half court when they want to and its useful, like agaisnt Phoenix. ( Stoudemire cant hold Yao in the paint, he's to strong).
I dont see The Suns winning a ring just playing up tempo basketball. The only play I see them execute on half court is pick and roll with Steve Nash and Stoudemire. I mean they just run crazy around the court, Dantoni doest know whats to be a coach.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:17 PM   #122
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2007041610

Well' we have beaten you before, now we just need to do that more often.

Note the previous 6 game losing streak to Phoenix plus the fact that Houston was playing to clinch homecourt and Phoenix already had. So who was trying harder to win this game? Houston or Phoenix? Probably Houston....
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #123
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

i think thier favorites right now, because looks like dallas and sanantonio aint all that good. Spurs will probably still pass denver. but warriors will defenitly eliminate the mavericks. and Houston will beat golden state in the 2nd round. I think the rockets have a great shot at the west and maybe even the title this year. I just dont think they would beat my team detroit in the Finals. But if Mcgrady and Yao keep playing like thier playing houston is dangerous.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHA!!! since u like to think that the 08 play-offs will be exactly the same as the 07 play-offs.....well then I guess its T-Mac's fault once again for losing to Utah in the 1st round.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:30 AM   #124
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
We should post the list of those who are real Rockets fans so we won't get confuse with a bunch of morons:

Rockets Fans
-Fatboy
-Rezznor
-Xsatyr
-ClutchCityReturns
-ElPigto
-Jsub
-Cosmonaut
-SCY
-jrocket

I know I forgot some, but others rarely post anyways.

Good looks on the props man, but I'm actually a Celtics fan. J_Rock3ts is actually short for Johnny Rockets, like the food chain. Because my name's John, and my HS job was at a fast food place, not my preference in NBA teams.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:32 AM   #125
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Extremely difficult, they ought to set up their goal to be a second-round play-off team, that sounds more realistic and of course, the team will have much less pressure.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:50 AM   #126
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
We should post the list of those who are real Rockets fans so we won't get confuse with a bunch of morons:

Rockets Fans
-Fatboy
-Rezznor
-Xsatyr
-ClutchCityReturns
-ElPigto
-Jsub
-Cosmonaut
-SCY
-jrocket

you can add me to the list. i don't post anything pointless and stupid.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:54 AM   #127
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

I don't see Houston beating San Antonio, Dallas, Utah or Phoenix...I don't understand why so much hype surrounds them this off-season

Did McGrady magically get rid of his back problems for good, did Francis resurrect his game from 5 years ago? I mean Ming is a presence no doubt about it, but he isn't a leader to me in this league...they need McGrady of 2002 to have a shot at the championship, and for his sake I really hope he finally has a healthy season...then Houston has a legit chance at winning it all. It's all up to the health of McGrady, IMO.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:27 AM   #128
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Note the previous 6 game losing streak to Phoenix plus the fact that Houston was playing to clinch homecourt and Phoenix already had. So who was trying harder to win this game? Houston or Phoenix? Probably Houston....

Actually D'Antonio said that his team was playing every game like the playoffs, the review of the game quoted him and the starters played the most minutes. D'Antonio is going to run the Suns into the ground.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:29 AM   #129
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Rockets Fans
-Fatboy
-Rezznor
-Xsatyr
-ClutchCityReturns
-ElPigto
-Jsub
-Cosmonaut
-SCY
-jrocket

Come on, I post here and on the BBS, and my avatar is that of Morey with his supercomputers that help him engineer trades.....
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:34 AM   #130
CEP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CEP has an OK reputation so far

boxer99 aka boxerakaballa aka ballaakaboxer aka Can shoot eleven 15 footers in a row.
CEP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: