Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Pick one player going into next season....

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    well for one, player B was not on any of those submitted entries...it's not biased, as you would like to incline, if player B doesn't make 1 vote
    Wait, I'm confused. So you're saying that LeBron was a better defender than Paul George and Kawhi Leonard last season?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Wait, I'm confused. So you're saying that LeBron was a better defender than Paul George and Kawhi Leonard last season?

i don't understand why you just don't label the players...we already know it's about Lebron. so gullible.

and yes...you look at it as a single opportunity, man-man defenesive schematic. Lebron was Miami's defense, Kawhi nor PG could replicate what Lebron did defensively for the Heat. However, Lebron could do what both Kawhi and PG does for their respective teams.

and before you bring up Finals Lebron vs Kawhi, it's been addressed many times in threads you've started indicating otherwise...those threads have be debunked, so please find substantial reasoning before resorting to this rebuttal.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    i don't understand why you just don't label the players...we already know it's about Lebron. so gullible.

and yes...you look at it as a single opportunity, man-man defenesive schematic. Lebron was Miami's defense, Kawhi nor PG could replicate what Lebron did defensively for the Heat. However, Lebron could do what both Kawhi and PG does for their respective teams.

and before you bring up Finals Lebron vs Kawhi, it's been addressed many times in threads you've started indicating otherwise...those threads have be debunked, so please find substantial reasoning before resorting to this rebuttal.
    Okay lol thats all I wanted to know. That you think that LeBron was a better defender than both Paul George and Kawhi Leonard last season.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Okay lol thats all I wanted to know. That you think that LeBron was a better defender than both Paul George and Kawhi Leonard last season.
    It's astonishing how simple minded you are.