Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Thanasis Antetokounmpo "Greek Streak" Signed By 76ers D-League Team

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    It's been said that he has been measured with a vertical at that height. He has had his head above the rim numerous times.
    It's been said I am in possession of a Siberian tiger that turns into a dragon during midnight.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    It's been said I am in possession of a Siberian tiger that turns into a dragon during midnight.
    Nice, how did you get it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94

seems slow

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rhowen4
    seems slow

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Here is Thanasis in YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1yi7mgzR1s
    Is that the Europe YMCA league

STOP TROLLING

STOP TROLLING

Sports photographers these days use every perspective trick in the book to inflate and exaggerate the promoted athleticism of players. Those photographs are misleading for several reasons. All we have to do is watch the highlights you provided which clearly shows that guy's head never ever goes anywhere near rim level.

Banned

Angles and a standard dunk literally every single young SF should be able to pull off in this league. Not a single dunk look impressive and nothing even remotely hinted at such a ridiculous vertical. Considering his size and length, he should be able to do retarded dunks without even trying.

I dont care about a kid who has a name I cant pronounce first and last.

How does this D league team thing work for the Sixers? So the players who play for them they have no rights too? They just play there as another option?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

is his brother the best greek in the l yet
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Sports photographers these days use every perspective trick in the book to inflate and exaggerate the promoted athleticism of players. Those photographs are misleading for several reasons. All we have to do is watch the highlights you provided which clearly shows that guy's head never ever goes anywhere near rim level.
    You are certifiably insane.

Banned

You are certifiably insane.

Nigeria

looks like a scrub to me