Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #46
DreamRockets
National High School Star

DreamRockets has an OK reputation so far

nash sent dirk fishing in 05, so they are 1-1 against each other.
DreamRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #47
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4 Yrs ago I would have never thought Steve Nash would be a 3 time MVP
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #48
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Can someone outline why Shaq deserved the MVP over Nash a couple years ago.

So you think Nash and Shaq are equally dominant? So why does Shaq have 4 championships and been to the Finals countless 6 times and Nahs hasn't been once..

This explains how Nash's teammates make him better as much as he makes them better..

This is why assists are so deceptive.. Shaq has never been a big assist guy but there is no question he makes his teammates better than Nash does.. Same thing with Dirk and Duncan..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #49
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRockets
nash sent dirk fishing in 05, so they are 1-1 against each other.

No.. Nash and his 2 other superstars sent Dikr the lone all-star fishing.. which is why Nahs wasn't MVP.. nor has he ever been..

The funny thing is that before Nash went to Phoenix I was arguing with people just as dumb as yourself that Nash was a top ten player.. at that time you would be cursed out for saying Nash was a better player than Shawn Marion.. it's pretty funny how many different ways people can get things wrong..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #50
DreamRockets
National High School Star

DreamRockets has an OK reputation so far

of course nash is better than marion, marion has never carried his own team, neither has stoudemire, nash sent dirk fishing in 05, nash singlehandedly won games 5 and 6 while stoudemire underperformed in the last one, dirk played like trash in game 6 that year and he dared to scream at terry's face at the end when in fact terry carried the mavs that game.

marion still isnt nothing more but a regular season rebounder and a career playoff choker, he isnt a superstar and has never been.

anyway, if anyone was robbed of mvp in 05 that would be shaq, not dirk, so wtf are you whinning about ?
DreamRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #51
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

I didn't make any statement, Fabio. I simply asked a question.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:42 PM   #52
dia
Can barely lace up my sneakers

dia has an OK reputation so far

nash is fun to watch. dirk is boring.
dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:46 PM   #53
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRockets
of course nash is better than marion, marion has never carried his own team, neither has stoudemire, nash sent dirk fishing in 05, nash singlehandedly won games 5 and 6 while stoudemire underperformed in the last one, dirk played like trash in game 6 that year and he dared to scream at terry's face at the end when in fact terry carried the mavs that game.

marion still isnt nothing more but a regular season rebounder and a career playoff choker, he isnt a superstar and has never been.

anyway, if anyone was robbed of mvp in 05 that would be shaq, not dirk, so wtf are you whinning about ?
dirk played like trash? He had at that moment i 24 and 12 in that game i believe on decent shooting(he sucked in the OT) and jason terry cost them that game bye being a dumbass.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:49 PM   #54
DØN
Banned

DØN has an OK reputation so far

In case nobody realized. Don has already finished off the Nash debates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
1. He did not deserve to win the MVP last year over Dirk. He did deserve MVP 2 years ago. Though it was very close on both those races

2. Nash is the best PG in the league right now

3. Nash hasn't reached the level of other great PGs all-time such as Stockton, Magic, Isiah, Payton, or Kidd

Everyone who isn't a homer or a hater with rational thinking ability and good NBA knowledge should be able to understand and agree on this

Those 3 things up there are whats true on Nash.
DØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yea because Don is never wrong.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #56
DØN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yea because Don is never wrong.
Never wrong on what he says but sometimes wrong in his predictions. Because anything can happen. Can anyone be perfect in their predictions? Didn't think so
Old 01-25-2007, 08:20 PM   #57
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Aren't you saying something when you predict ****? Does this mean you won't predict anything anymore.

Also, if predicting and saying things are so interrelated, will you quit saying things too?

Does this mean you won't post anymore?
Old 01-25-2007, 08:26 PM   #58
DØN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Aren't you saying something when you predict ****? Does this mean you won't predict anything anymore.

Also, if predicting and saying things are so interrelated, will you quit saying things too?

Does this mean you won't post anymore?

Don assumed you had common sense. Mistake
Don might be wrong on predictions, but other than that, when Don talks about any subject, Don is never wrong. If you had any common sense, you would've figured out what Don was saying
Old 01-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #59
deion2123
High school junior varsity star

deion2123 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
He's averaging 20/12.

Soon no arguement will be good enough to deny him of three straight MVP's.

He's not a good player in a great system. Simply a great player that can score at will, set people up at will, lead his team on and off the court (which most of the other MVP candidates don't or can't do), etc.

Heck, stats don't even matter. Watch him play and tell me he's not good enough to win the MVP.

Kevin Johnson and Tim Hardaway put up numbers like that years ago..they were no where near MVP candidates..
deion2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #60
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Default .

Good for them.....?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: