Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default So we all agree the Cavs have no chance against the Warriors right?

It's unanimous?

Default Re: So we all agree the Cavs have no chance against the Warriors right?

Warriors will post one of the highest winning margins

Local High School Star

Anything can happen, but a lot of ISH idiots making bumpable threads on both sides. Will be interesting to see bran groupies disappear once again if he loses and the same for warrior fans.

I mean, the Warriors have a much better team. And some posters on various forums are saying that Curry is harder to guard than Jordan.

So that pretty much means its over.

Anything ranging from GSW sweep to GSW in 6.

Depending on how Lebron will perform.

Lebron* will definitely have the help of the refs. Adam Silver will make sure of that.

#givennotearned

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I think Cleveland can win in 6

College superstar

Barring injuries, I expect the Warriors to steamroll the Cavs. But I suppose nothing is ever a forgone conclusion. The majority thought Dallas didn't have a chance against Miami in 2011 as well as the Pistons against the Lakers in 2004.

They are playing LeBron's team, finals are his territory, the rest are virgins.

Cavs in 7.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Lebron* will definitely have the help of the refs. Adam Silver will make sure of that.

#givennotearned
    Exactly, Lecuddled will have the benefit of the whistle.

Lebron is winning his third FMVP this year

I've said multiple times (after it was confirmed Love was done for the season) that no East team can beat the rep. from the West.

Hopefully the Cavs can prove me wrong if they get there.

Serious playground baller

Warriors will be heavily favored to win it... I dont really care who wins it but it would be a lot more entertaining if Cavs can pull it off.

Golden State Aster*sks

Yes. Everyone has pretty much known the Warriors were going to be the Champs ever since the beginning. I'm just excited about Lebron going 2/6, that's what I'm looking forward to the most.