Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: AMC WCF Game 3: 40 points / 7 assist / 5 rebound / 2 steal / 1 block 85% TS in 34 min

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Holy shit. I didn't watch the game but @ Curry boxing out Dwight f*cking Howard under the basket and getting a rebound over him.

Default Re: AMC WCF Game 3: 40 points / 7 assist / 5 rebound / 2 steal / 1 block 85% TS in 34 min

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Holy shit. I didn't watch the game but @ Curry boxing out Dwight f*cking Howard under the basket and getting a rebound over him.
    Yep, amazing play. Van Gundy and Jackson were even saying "This needs to be a bigger deal than people will make it" about the play. It was awesome.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    http://stats-for-the-nba.appspot.com/ratings/2014.html

http://stats-for-the-nba.appspot.com...RAPM_2015.html

Durant
    +0.3 Defensively in 2014
    +0.9 Defensively in 2015

"Damn good defender"

Curry
    +0.7 Defensively in 2014
    +0.8 Defensively in 2015

So according to the defensive metrics, Curry and Durant have the exact same impact on the ball defensively. Like I said before if your point guard is giving you this type of defensive impact that is fine, if your SMALL FORWARD is giving you this type of defensive impact then you are in trouble defensively. It's better to have an offensive stud in the back court and a defensive stud on the wing. It's just a better way to build a team. It's the reason why GS has Elite Offense AND Elite Defense.

You are going to be better defensively with Steph Curry at the point and a defensive minded Small Forward compared to if you had Durant at SF with a defensive minded point guard. Not to mention Steph Curry's team is going to be better at offense too. If you aren't bringing studly defense at the wing then you are hurting your team. Good defenses need elite wing defenders.

Hold the L my friend. Hold it graciously.

Durant stans avoiding this post like the plague.

40 points on 85% TS is pretty damn good