Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Clippersfan getting way too excited about a game that hasnt even came out yet?

This has never happened except for that time he made "Is Skyrim the greatest game of all time?" thread before Skyrim even came out.

Also when he said Mass Effect 3 would be the greatest game of our generation.

Also when he said he was hyped about NBA live 13
    Hey I didn't hype 2K13 as anything though. All I'm saying is it sounds great and Live dropped the ball. I'm not declaring 2K13 to be a GOAT even among sports games. The reality is Live for the 3rd year in a row dropped the ball and 2K is going to once again dominate by default.

I'm getting 2k13 for PC. I never understood why PC gamers were so arrogant but PC gaming really is superior. I downloaded 2k11 and on PC it looks WAY crisper and cleaner. On top of that there is more flexibility with mods, patches and tweaks to actual settings. I'm still using 360 controller+big screen too.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I'm getting 2k13 for PC. I never understood why PC gamers were so arrogant but PC gaming really is superior. I downloaded 2k11 and on PC it looks WAY crisper and cleaner. On top of that there is more flexibility with mods, patches and tweaks to actual settings. I'm still using 360 controller+big screen too.
    the mods on pc are dope

The one drawback of 2k on the PC is that the update comes months after the console ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    The one drawback of 2k on the PC is that the update comes months after the console ones.
    true. but its crispy now. got 2012 rookies already on the PC 2k12 w/ real faces and all

Only certain games I'd usually choose the PC version over the console version now. Which wasn't the case a few years ago.

Like ballup said, mods for the PC version are a lot slower to come, plus there always seems to be a lot more bugs to contend with. PC version isn't exactly a big sell for 2K compared to the PS3/360 versions. Plus it's also very dependent on your computer/laptop setup. If you're below or around the minimum recommended specs? You'll probably be battling FPS (frames per second, not to be confused with first-person shooter) issues most of the time, making gameplay close to impossible.

I haven't played 2K on a PC since 2K9, but I remember having all sorts of problems playing online then, don't know what it's like now.

I'm getting a constant 100 FPS on max settings with my new gaming laptop. There are no drawbacks for somebody in my shoes to choosing PC over console. I'll still do some console gaming but any game that is multi platform I'll choose PC I think. Another couple bonuses are absolutely zero loading screens (probably due to my processing power) and usually PC games are 10 bucks cheaper new.

I'm getting a constant 100 FPS on max settings with my new gaming laptop. There are no drawbacks for somebody in my shoes to choosing PC over console. I'll still do some console gaming but any game that is multi platform I'll choose PC I think. Another couple bonuses are absolutely zero loading screens (probably due to my processing power) and usually PC games are 10 bucks cheaper new.
    100 FPS? that shit cray.. i get like 50-60 on 2k12

Banned

Me too. I'll get like 60 fps. It runs smoothly on my new laptop though. Only thing you have to deal with (in 2k12 at least) is the game crashing after the 1st and 3rd quarters sometimes. But I know how to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    100 FPS? that shit cray.. i get like 50-60 on 2k12
    Lowest it's ever dropped for me is 88. Gotten up to 115. 60 is still great man. I found out most consoles get 30 to 40 fps.

Lowest it's ever dropped for me is 88. Gotten up to 115. 60 is still great man. I found out most consoles get 30 to 40 fps.
    your PC a spaceship bro? lolllll

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    your PC a spaceship bro? lolllll
    What do you mean lol?

What do you mean lol?
    your FPS are out of this world loll