Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: That makes 3 games in the finals Curry's had 3 fouls in the first half...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117

stop obsessing over a game and go spend some time with your kids.
    Only an alcoholic degenerate lonely recluse like you would ever think having a 3 year old and a 10 month old up at 10:21 pm is a good idea.

And I own the hell out of you, boy...and you know it.

Now keep following me from thread to thread just hoping I respond to you so that you can whack it into your mother's sock.

Default Re: That makes 3 games in the finals Curry's had 3 fouls in the first half...

If MJ got called for these type of ticky tack fouls, he would have had to ride the bench his entire playoff career. No respect for the MVP, and LeBron is allowed to play like a bull in a China shop. When was the last time LeBron fouled out? When was the last time he was even in foul trouble? Pretty remarkable for a guy who plays like a linebacker.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    If MJ got called for these type of ticky tack fouls, he would have had to ride the bench his entire playoff career. No respect for the MVP, and LeBron is allowed to play like a bull in a China shop. When was the last time LeBron fouled out? When was the last time he was even in foul trouble? Pretty remarkable for a guy who plays like a linebacker.
    Exactly right.

And that reminds me of the time Bran went to long without a foul being called on him...something like the most minutes ever between foul calls.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Only an alcoholic degenerate lonely recluse like you would ever think having a 3 year old and a 10 month old up at 10:21 pm is a good idea.

And I own the hell out of you, boy...and you know it.

Now keep following me from thread to thread just hoping I respond to you so that you can whack it into your mother's sock.
    ...he's all wound up now. You also gotta love the logic of calling someone a degenerate when they work and support themself and you're on welfare.

Sager was right, though, Curry is facing some issues. Sure, he's injured and all, but this is the first time people have ever really turned against him that I can remember. They may have done it in the Finals last year, too, but they owned and won it.

this year he's ass. And it's affecting him. He's not shooting. He better come out in the 2nd half jacking if he wants to try to win. I think the Warriors can win if they play free, but they are playing scared.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Bron fouled out in an important game against Indy a couple seasons back, and even the biggest of Bron haters were in there saying how bullshit the foul calls were. You can go back and find the thread if you don't believe me.

Curry fouled on all 3 of his fouls. They were the right calls.

You turn into a sour sport as soon as these games get close.

You're fine acting like the unbiased, level headed fan as soon as the game is out of distance or Warriors are doing their usual dominating.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

the second call was a tone setting call. basically, lebron can run you over, and if he does, it's a foul on you. impossible to defend.

But Curry's biggest problem is he cant get you a sure bucket. Like if kyrie or any great scorer wants a bucket they can get it in single coverage. Curry is a crapshoot. He's either on fire or not doing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    the second call was a tone setting call. basically, lebron can run you over, and if he does, it's a foul on you. impossible to defend.

Yeah, the tone on that call was set at the beginning of basketball. It is called a blocking foul.

You can't slide in front of a player, have your arm across him, not be set, and block him, otherwise it will be a blocking foul on you.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

But Curry's biggest problem is he cant get you a sure bucket. Like if kyrie or any great scorer wants a bucket they can get it in single coverage. Curry is a crapshoot. He's either on fire or not doing shit.

Currys fault for not setting his feet to get the charge

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Bron fouled out in an important game against Indy a couple seasons back, and even the biggest of Bron haters were in there saying how bullshit the foul calls were. You can go back and find the thread if you don't believe me.

Curry fouled on all 3 of his fouls. They were the right calls.

You turn into a sour sport as soon as these games get close.

You're fine acting like the unbiased, level headed fan as soon as the game is out of distance or Warriors are doing their usual dominating.
    Lol has nothing to do with curry's fouls being legit or not. If they call them em then they need to call the ones on Kyrie also. It's so obvious.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Some serious meltdowns going on. Game's not even over yet.