Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Seasons as a Top 3 player: LeBron vs Kobe vs Wade

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    nobody is leaving out Dirk. Its just a thing where you like put two for third, Im guessing Dwight/Wade. If youd ask 'Dirk top seasons' everyone is including '11, as well.
    Yea Dirk's a given. 11 along with maybe 06 are his best years. Still I don't see how you could leave Dwight out either. That Magic team was not good and he got them to 52 wins. We laugh at his post game now but he was pretty good back then using his athleticism and had a decent hook shot. Also, 23/14 on 62TS% with DPOY level defense is ridiculous and he had a great case for MVP.

High School Starter

Watched every single Heat game of the 2011 season. Wade and LeBron were literally neck and neck. Wade was arguably the best player in the league that year. It's an extremely underrated season from him. Quite honestly, I have it #2 behind 09' Wade. Aside from the Bulls series, he was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    question for you for 11 and others here too since most have Lebron and Wade in 11. Who do you leave out 11 for Dirk and Dwight. Really can't see either not being top 3.
    Dwight is #4 on my 2011 list. Wonder why people try to overlook Wade. LeBron is a ball-dominant player and due to that he had slightly better numbers. But Wade was just as impactful as LeBron.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

It's crazy to think that Kobe might not be top 3 in 2002-03 when he went on that crazy scoring tear along with being All-Defensive First Team. He was great that year but so was Duncan (all-time great postseason run), Shaq, and Garnett.

Actually for 2001 through 2004, in no order it's Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, and Garnett as the top 4, so it's up for debate how many times Kobe was top 3. Shaq's numbers actually dropped quite a bit from 2002/03 to 2003/04, but he obviously remained a huge impact. Kobe's numbers also dropped over those 2 years.

After that, it's 2006-10 for Kobe. That puts the range from 5 to 9 seasons.

LeBron's been top 3 every season from say, 2008-on? You can argue 2006 and 2007, so his range is 9 to 11 seasons as top 3.

Wade you can argue up to 4 seasons: 2006, 2009-11

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell
    It's crazy to think that Kobe might not be top 3 in 2002-03 when he went on that crazy scoring tear along with being All-Defensive First Team. He was great that year but so was Duncan (all-time great postseason run), Shaq, and Garnett.

Actually for 2001 through 2004, in no order it's Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, and Garnett as the top 4, so it's up for debate how many times Kobe was top 3. Shaq's numbers actually dropped quite a bit from 2002/03 to 2003/04, but he obviously remained a huge impact. Kobe's numbers also dropped over those 2 years.

After that, it's 2006-10 for Kobe. That puts the range from 5 to 9 seasons.

LeBron's been top 3 every season from say, 2008-on? You can argue 2006 and 2007, so his range is 9 to 11 seasons as top 3.

Wade you can argue up to 4 seasons: 2006, 2009-11
    Shaq only played 66 games vs Kobe's 82 and Kobe was 1st team all-defense while also having these ridiculous scoring streaks with 9 40+ pt games and averaging close to 41 ppg for a whole month and breaking the single game 3pt record at the time and dropping 42 in one half on Jordan's team, plus Kobe finished above Shaq in MVP voting and was 3rd in the MVP race behind Duncan and Garnett.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
    Watched every single Heat game of the 2011 season. Wade and LeBron were literally neck and neck. Wade was arguably the best player in the league that year. It's an extremely underrated season from him. Quite honestly, I have it #2 behind 09' Wade. Aside from the Bulls series, he was amazing.

'10 Wade and '11 Wade weren't far behind '09 Wade. Biggest difference was that their Man defense was better but '09 Wade's jumper and midrange was money, while the other years weren't. Even in the Bulls series, he still showed up in the 4th quarters and played great defense.

Great college starter

up

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Playing with Shaq doesn't mean he can't throw Kobe out of the top 3 list, you braindead retard. We're talking about being on the top 3 list, Shaq is a COMPETITION to Kobe in that regard. Haha, what a ****ing dumbass you are.

LMFAO

Your last sentence is exactly why I'm putting you on ignore list. Another mentally retarded LeBron stan eating the dude's ass raw. Guy is a mental midget and his individual stat padding won't be what's remembered of him. It's the fact that come crunch time he folded like a bitch that he is.

Kobe's 08-10' seasons alone destroys anything LeBron has done in his ENTIRE career, when it comes to winning.
    This kid though...

Kobe is not on LeBron's level. Deal with it. 3 FMVP's and 4 MVP's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 MVP and 2 FMVP's.

LeBron's mentally weak? LeBron shits on Kobe when it comes to clutch stats, elimination game performances, Finals performances, G7's, etc.. Not even close, kid.

Calm the **** down and breath in for a second. Then you might realize how much better LeBron is than Kobe.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    This kid though...

Kobe is not on LeBron's level. Deal with it. 3 FMVP's and 4 MVP's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 MVP and 2 FMVP's.

LeBron's mentally weak? LeBron shits on Kobe when it comes to clutch stats, elimination game performances, Finals performances, G7's, etc.. Not even close, kid.

Calm the **** down and breath in for a second. Then you might realize how much better LeBron is than Kobe.
    How long you gotta wear that avi for?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    How long you gotta wear that avi for?
    Till October, I think. Not sure. I'm sure AW will let me know once I'm done.