Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-22-2012, 12:27 AM   #61
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Chauncey Billups Comment On The Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
No more idiotic than retard Laker fans thinking old @$$ Antwan Jamison and Jodie f*cuking Meeks are difference makers.

Eric Bledsoe was huge for the Clippers in the Memphis series. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a potential All-Star, but he can definitely be the lead guard off the bench and a spot starter for the majority of his career. Fantastic defensive potential. His decision making is a work in progress as is his overall offensive game. There's no denying the energy and intensity that he brings though. Several Clipper games I watched last year, it would seem like the team was sleepwalking through games, and then Bledose comes in and sparks them on a run.

When I say potential all star that's MAX potential, not what I expect. I think he will at his absolute realistic peak be a quality starter/elite 6th man but never an all star. MAYBE borderline a season or two if he ends up in the right role with the right coach (not Vinny coaching or the Clippers as currently constructed).

You're 100 percent right though that Bledsoe always gives the team something. He always seemed to wake the team up when he came in games. Even if he's not good at commanding the floor on offense his hustle, intensity, heart and defense always have a positive impact.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:28 AM   #62
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
It's GAWDsoe's time to pwn. Opposing teams are going to have anuses stretched so badly that when they shit, it's going to slide out like dogfood from a can.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:31 AM   #63
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool

i love how under rated defense is around here. Bledsoe is a very good player and will continue to get better. Now he might not become an all star, but a star is very possible
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #64
mrbigshot1
I brick open layups

mrbigshot1 has an OK reputation so far

He aint scurred *****.
mrbigshot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #65
amfirst
Great college starter

amfirst has an OK reputation so far

No one asked if he was scared. That's the funnie part.
amfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #66
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Clippers have motivated gusy, great for them. They should have a very good season. They can play under the radar. The lakers will probably underachieve..it should be fun.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #67
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

As a fan, you want leadership like this.
You surrender before you play a game if you're fearful of your opposition. Clippers will be fine this season, especially if Griffin progresses and Lamar Odom gets his game back. They'll be a top four seed, IMO. Could threaten Lakers or OKC/SA if Paul plays aggressively on a consistent basis. Last year for like half a season, he kept trying to find his role on the team it seemed and it cost them games they should have won.

I don't really agree about Bledsoe though, I mean they have practices and training camps, etc. If he is as good as some of you think he is, I'm suer he would have gotten more playing time on this team. Especially considering he has a large wing span and is this great defender. I mean they lack a prototypical shooting guard, why doesn't he get more playing time at the 2?

Tired of hearing about his hype, let him do something impressive first (for more then a short span of games).
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #68
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
lol Lakers don't scare me either.

Well yes, it's not like you play against them.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:36 AM   #69
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
If he says he's not scared, he's simply reminding you of something you should already know.

Actually, you shouldn't need to say anything about yourself if it is apparent. The simple fact of Billups actually saying he isn't scared means there is something wrong here. Well it just comes off as weak. "Talk is cheap" - Marlo Stanfield.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #70
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
As a fan, you want leadership like this.
You surrender before you play a game if you're fearful of your opposition. Clippers will be fine this season, especially if Griffin progresses and Lamar Odom gets his game back. They'll be a top four seed, IMO. Could threaten Lakers or OKC/SA if Paul plays aggressively on a consistent basis. Last year for like half a season, he kept trying to find his role on the team it seemed and it cost them games they should have won.

I don't really agree about Bledsoe though, I mean they have practices and training camps, etc. If he is as good as some of you think he is, I'm suer he would have gotten more playing time on this team. Especially considering he has a large wing span and is this great defender. I mean they lack a prototypical shooting guard, why doesn't he get more playing time at the 2?

Tired of hearing about his hype, let him do something impressive first (for more then a short span of games).

Need I remind you that his entire career has been coached by Vinny Del Negro? The guy who is the worst at rotations in the entire NBA, maybe world? . Send him to a good coach and the guy blossoms. Another thing is Bledsoe can't really spread the floor yet and isn't a threat to score too much. He would be there purely for defense and rebounding so I can see why at least at this point Bledsoe doesn't start (with Billups back and Crawford). My issue was that Vinny wouldn't even TRY starting Bledsoe even though him and CP3 on the court at the same time dominated.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #71
ashlar
High school junior varsity star

ashlar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
LOL this dude literally stalks Clippersfan's posts.

It's not hard to "stalk" someone that says dumb things and posts 50 times a day.
ashlar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: