Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Allen Iverson a "sexual warrior" according to new book from pro Ho

This was some funny sh*t back in the day.

The most offensive part is she claimed to have inspired One Mic and Takeover. B!tch ur **** ain't that nice. Those songs aren't even wholly bout b!tches

a human octopus ........ ........
    but i don

[QUOTE=tomtucker]a human octopus ........ ........
    but i don

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Ever accidently scratch your balls after putting icy hot on your f-ed up back and neck? I imagine its something like that. Extremely painful for a long time. Water doesnt help either. Its kinda like eating ice cream too fast. You kinda just have to wait it out.
    nope.....but thanks for the info.....

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Allen Iverson.

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    just the fact that Federline is able to get a record deal, and be on tv all the time annoyed me. Another no talent ass clown getting to be superfamous for no real reason,. I though it's funny how he is threatening to release a 4hr sex tape of himself and Britney either for 50 million dollars (highest bid so far is 26) or if she doesn't give him joined custody. He's getting 300k a month for every month they were together as terms of the prenupt he signed
    What a fking bum. It's a shame the divorce laws are so comically bad in North America