Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Knicks team arrives wearing black tonight?

And things like this are why everyone hates the Knicks. Their arrogance knows no bounds. And what makes it worse is they have NO reason to behave in such a way. The Lakers would never, The Celtics would never, even the Miami Heat would never. I can't imagine any team other than the Knicks thinking this was "cool".

Who the hell does shit like this? When I first heard it I thought it was a joke, then I see these fools really arrived in all black SMH...they got what they deserved. They let Kenyon Martin the locker room cancer set them up for failure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarting5ive
    And things like this are why everyone hates the Knicks. Their arrogance knows no bounds. And what makes it worse is they have NO reason to behave in such a way. The Lakers would never, The Celtics would never, even the Miami Heat would never. I can't imagine any team other than the Knicks thinking this was "cool".

Who the hell does shit like this? When I first heard it I thought it was a joke, then I see these fools really arrived in all black SMH...they got what they deserved. They let Kenyon Martin the locker room cancer set them up for failure.
    I think it really exposes Melo's qualities as a leader. I don't know if he can lead a team to a championship. He's the star player of the Knicks and I find it funny that he didn't step in and tell his team to cut it with that stupid idea.

I can't believe he lets Kenyon run the locker room. It's pretty sad that a team with Kidd, Chandler and Melo.....all Team USA guys would let Kenyon Martin influence them.

Someone should have stepped up and say that's stupid and focus on winning.

The only death is the coming back from 0-3 record
    The Knicks are in real trouble if Boston take game 6 at home!!

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarting5ive

In a rare case, the Knicks players are actually just as arrogant as the fans themselves. I think it's hilarious.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

These ni99as got way ahead of themselves, they haven't won more than 1 playoff game before this year for the entire decade and now winning 3 games against a 7 seed makes them think they're the sh!t?

What a bunch of idiots

Banned

Foolishness. Out of everyone in the league, KG and Jet are the two guys you least wanna give extra motivation to.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Obviously this is massively embarrassing in hindsight.

Anyone who has complained that players in the nba are too buddy buddy, or there aren't any rivalries in the NBA can't possibly complain about this.

I bet if Memphis did this to the Clipps, or someone did it to the Lakers people would think it was the best thing either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Obviously this is massively embarrassing in hindsight.

Anyone who has complained that players in the nba are too buddy buddy, or there aren't any rivalries in the NBA can't possibly complain about this.

I bet if Memphis did this to the Clipps, or someone did it to the Lakers people would think it was the best thing either.
    It's pretty stupid no matter how you put it.

You can still have a strong rivalry without resorting to something as attending a funeral.

Can you imagine if Kenyon played on the Lakers and he told Kobe and company to do that? Kobe probably would have smacked him upside his head.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    It's pretty stupid no matter how you put it.

You can still have a strong rivalry without resorting to something as attending a funeral.

Never said it wasn't. All I'm saying is it adds interest and a bit of a twist to the series. Rather this than Terry and JR going for dinner between games.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I think it really exposes Melo's qualities as a leader. I don't know if he can lead a team to a championship. He's the star player of the Knicks and I find it funny that he didn't step in and tell his team to cut it with that stupid idea.

I can't believe he lets Kenyon run the locker room. It's pretty sad that a team with Kidd, Chandler and Melo.....all Team USA guys would let Kenyon Martin influence them.

Someone should have stepped up and say that's stupid and focus on winning.
    One of the few times that I'm going to agree with you. And yes, I can totally see Kobe doing that. He would definitely tell Kenyon to shut the hell up.

Also, what the hell is wrong with Carmelo? He's acting like a role player. He needs to be more assertive and vocal. He won't be considered a top player if he doesn't bring out his leadership qualities.

I wonder what Jason and Tyson did? They're way above this kinda crap.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Felton is such a fatty.
    He looks like the gay flight attendant from Soul Plane.

embarrassing. bunch of idiots

i'd like to apologize for this shit, but it doesnt matter coming from anybody than them.

This shit backfired sooo bad

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

embarrassing team to be a fan of.

NBA lottery pick

LMAO!!! These fools got GASED! Dressing in all black. LOL!!! They thought they were Miami or something. These clowns haven't won sh!t. Celtics might just pull the unthinkable and win from being down 0-3. Then we'll really neeed some caskets for these posers.