Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Default Re: I just can't respect this type of play from Kobe

A bit harsh. He knows the team sucks and just has accepted the reality hoping next year things will be better. Resting is the best idea for his career right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Do you care about anything other than Kobe's point total? If he had scored 30 points tonight on 36% shooting and the Lakers lost by 20 would you be happier? Serious question.
    No, That would suck but I'd rather lose with him shooting than Ed Davis. I became a Kobe fan cos he always took the responsibility of the game in his hands even as a young player. No fear, no care about the blame if he missed.

I feel he is betraying that ideal by changing his game after all this criticism and going out of his way NOT to score. I can live with it if we win but it makes me so mad when we lose anyways lol

It's funny that Kobe gets hate from his stans when he actually plays a decent game

They'd rather see him chuck for forty...

I agree about Kobe having two modes, which he can't switch between during games... It's either chuck or pass.

But he's on the right track.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Kobe had a great game. It was Lin who f'd it up for the team. But you can't win every close game...

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Mad respect to Kobe for adapting. Adaptbe.

Just imagine if he had some actual players around him. We are looking at potential 20/6/8 statlines every night. Very unselfish to play this way.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    Kobe had a great game. It was Lin who f'd it up for the team. But you can't win every close game...
    NID

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    NID
    There you go. If you want to know what categorical spasticity is, there it is.
    A few of these....I'm kobe, lazaruss, magic 32, and cold soul (keep in mind, I'm convinced they're all the same person) rake stupidity to a whole other level.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    1 FT at home? He isn't trying hard enough if he only manages 1 FT at home.

Protecting FG% and padding all-around stats while abdicating his responsibility as a scorer in a close game? WTF

He allowed the hating media, ingrate fans and all the contract-year mercenaries hungry for shots on this team to change his game.
    And I can't believe after 30 years working at McDonald's you haven't made manager yet....wtf

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    There you go. If you want to know what categorical spasticity is, there it is.
    A few of these....I'm kobe, lazaruss, magic 32, and cold soul (keep in mind, I'm convinced they're all the same person) rake stupidity to a whole other level.

We're all pretty sure you're one guy.

ArbitraryWater
    JT
    Dragic
    Dubeta
    Arizaforthree
    Jameer

Maybe even every other Lebron bitch boy on this board. You all are rarely or never around at the same time. You'll make threads and when no one replies, then all of a sudden a known Lebron stan will come out the woodwork to agree with the OP. Usually it's just you talking to yourself.

You're the sadddest sack of shit on this board. Why don't you at least go out and try to get some coochie?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Bean in his 19th season, and his stans expect him to play like a superstar. Unreal
    Konex is and always has been an idiot

There actually is no "Konex curse" he's just so stupid his predictions always go wrong
    Last edited by gts; 01-03-2015 at 01:16 PM.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    Lin actually played really great... had a more than solid game, Lakes lost this one because A Memphis is pretty damn good and the Lakers just could get a couple stops on D and made a few, not just one by one player but a few mistakes down the stretch

foul trouble on the bigs was a problem too but Memphis is hard to contain in the paint so not unexpected

good game (fun to watch) all in all certainly nothing to whine about other than they lost

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Lin actually played really great... had a more than solid game, Lakes lost this one because A Memphis is pretty damn good and the Lakers just could get a couple stops on D and made a few, not just one by one player but a few mistakes down the stretch

foul trouble on the bigs was a problem too but Memphis is hard to contain in the paint so not unexpected

good game (fun to watch) all in all certainly nothing to whine about other than they lost

Hey GTS, imagine this team IF Pau had stayed and we signed Marc?

-Marc
    -Pau
    -KB

Would just need to pick up soem shooters and a defensive PG. Team would be amazing playmaking wise.