Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: How is it that Wade can attract superstars like Shaq and Lebron but Durant cannot?

Oklahoma City.

Default Re: How is it that Wade can attract superstars like Shaq and Lebron but Durant cannot?

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Wrong. Shaq informed the Lakers he wanted to be sent to Miami

Shaq specifically said, he saw rookie Wade play in the playoffs and wanted to play with him, because Shaq watched him take on Baron Davis for the game winner as the Heat got past the 1st round.
    Yeah this.

Shaq i think said would only accept a trade to Miami or one other place which i can't remember, might have been Dallas. But Miami had more to offer and were in the opposite conference.

Also, Wade is throwing sex parties.

you think the cheap ass organization would pay them?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Riley + state income tax rate

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Miami vs OKC...

All that needs to be said right there. You couldn't figure that out OP?

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Yeah this.

Shaq i think said would only accept a trade to Miami or one other place which i can't remember, might have been Dallas. But Miami had more to offer and were in the opposite conference.
    Yep. I think the other team was the Sacramento Kings, but eventually he chose Miami only.

Shaq talked about this play in particular, and said he was very impressed with how rookie Wade took on Baron Davis and wasn't scared.

This is the play, and Miami, led by a rookie Wade, won the series and went on to face Indiana in the 2nd round :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9QVXOvbZw