National High School Star

Default I forged my way to a PRESS PASS for LilWayne /Drake concert.. HELP ME DECIDE TO GO

[QUOTE]SET TIMES
    7:30

Default Re: I forged my way to a PRESS PASS for LilWayne /Drake concert.. HELP ME DECIDE TO GO

Go, you should at the minimum three hoes numbers and mash at least one after the show.

National High School Star

Default Re: I forged my way to a PRESS PASS for LilWayne /Drake concert.. HELP ME DECIDE TO GO

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Go, you should at the minimum three hoes numbers and mash at least one after the show.
    you think its possible to hangaround the show after the 3 songs are up? i was thinking about taking an extra shirt and changing in the pit

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    you think its possible to hangaround the show after the 3 songs are up? i was thinking about taking an extra shirt and changing in the pit
    Just take ya shirt off and throw it after 3 songs. They'll see you vibing and shit and leave you alone. And the chicks will see you shirtless and try to get at you. Say you a part of their crew.

If they kick you out you've lost what? And you definitely pre show can hit on chicks saying you are press and pretending you know people.

Id definitely go.