Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: If Lebron wins his 3rd MVP but fails to a win title this season....

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    ur a phaggit
    It's slightly true. Multiple championships in Miami wouldn't solidify his legacy as just 1 championship in Cleveland would've.

Unfortunately those players ended their careers / played many many many more seasons, so its way to early to make that assumption....

I mean, Lebron is 27... and has 2 and soon 3 MVPs... Jordan for example had only 1 MVP by the time he turned 27 and no championship............. so lets be a bit patient with the team accomplishments (championships) shall we? That is something one man cant control, Jordan won a championship in 1991 because his team got better... not because HE got better...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-21-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    The best would be if he won MVP, won a title, but completely disappeared in the finals and got carried by Wade.

I said exactly the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Third MVP and getting carried by Wade to a title means nothing. He pulls yet another disappearing act like he did last year, and wins a title by default. Providing the Heat do make it to the Finals, again means nothing. Even though Lebronytes are gonna try and do everything they can to ignore that major details.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    It's slightly true. Multiple championships in Miami wouldn't solidify his legacy as just 1 championship in Cleveland would've.
    You say that now, but does anybody care that Shaq didn't win in Orlando? 15 years from now, nobody will give a shit that LeBron left Cleveland if he has multiple rings to show for it. It will be looked at as the right move.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    I said exactly the same thing

Did you just quote yourself and applaud?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I mean, Lebron is 27... and has 2 and soon 3 MVPs... Jordan for example had only 1 MVP by the time he turned 27 and no championship............. so lets be a bit patient with the team accomplishments shall we?
    That's not the same thing you dumb homer. When Jordan was in his 9th season (like Lebron is now), he was putting the finishing touches on his first 3 peat.

I'm so sick of hearing Lebron stans spew that hot garbage.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

You say that now, but does anybody care that Shaq didn't win in Orlando? 15 years from now, nobody will give a shit that LeBron left Cleveland if he has multiple rings to show for it. It will be looked at as the right move.
    The only people that care now are Cleveland fans. His performance in the Finals last year will be a bigger mark against him than leaving Cleveland.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent

College superstar

LeBron is more like the Wilt of SFs: physically dominant but a huge diva and with a touch of choking, fans expect them to dominate everyone and win easily, no one cares about their huge numbers because they think he should do it anyway, etc.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    That's not the same thing you dumb homer. When Jordan was in his 9th season (like Lebron is now), he was putting the finishing touches on his first 3 peat.

I'm so sick of hearing Lebron stans spew that hot garbage.
    They have to keep rationalizing cuz it's all they really have at this point. The fact of the matter is, Lebron is nothing like Jordan, and will never be anything like Jordan, no matter how many MVP's he gets, or how many titles he may eventually get. Straight up....point-blank...period....end-of-story.....real talk

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I want to see LeBron get about 6 MVPs in his career but 0 titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    If the Heat win four straight titles it would be a more historical mark than winning a title in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    wf

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    If the Heat win four straight titles it would be a more historical mark than winning a title in Cleveland.
    No.

Different situation, different circumstances. Shaq didn't play 7 years for Orlando and have it be his hometown while basically saying "I'll never leave Cleveland until I bring a championship to the city."

Plus, Shaq doesn't care. He accepts what he did and relishes. LeBron plays all nice-nice.