Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Former Bulls Fan.

Default Re: For All The ISH NBA Only Fans - My Gift To You: 2011-12 All-Euroleague Team Video

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    In every game he gets his points like you seen in this video ( othere players assist ) but he is better player than you give him credit for , you just neves saw him playing with great pnr player like Teodosic , when he plays with great passer like that he can play good as Pekovic who is playing great in NBA . You forget that NBA takes a lot of European centers ( Pekovic , Gasol , Gortat ) and that lack of great Cs isnt only in NBA , Cs are the weakest position in Europe and thats why Krstic will be in first team . I can bet that CSKA can beat any NBA team in Moscow and 90% of them in USA .
    Indiana Pacers would wipe their ass with CSKA Moscow. Granger from the shortened 3pt line?
    Hibbert man among boys.
    Paul George with triple the athleticism of their best player.

Euroleague would be embarrassed and thats why they would never let this happen.

Indiana 142-36 Moscow

Default Re: For All The ISH NBA Only Fans - My Gift To You: 2011-12 All-Euroleague Team Video

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    yeah i noticed that also but really don't you think a couple months or a season with a NBA coach could get that smoothed out?

well, maybe not... AK had a weird looking shot in the League too...
    Well as long as you make the shots nothing else matters but when it comes to highlights and consistently making them having a delicate touch plays a big role.

NBA - Krstic - Bench Player who is close to retirement
    FIBA - Krstic - FIBA 1st team, MVP of his team, best C in the league

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

How many of you even watched CSKA this season ? Only way to find out who would win is to see tham play , Euroleague champion vs NBA champion .

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

How many of you even watched CSKA this season ? Only way to find out who would win is to see tham play , Euroleague champion vs NBA champion .

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    NBA - Krstic - Bench Player who is close to retirement
    FIBA - Krstic - FIBA 1st team, MVP of his team, best C in the league
    Krstic isnt even 30 years old , how was he close to retirement ?

Krstic isnt even 30 years old , how was he close to retirement ?
    Krstic I cannot compete at the highest level anymore, I have been thinking about retirement this season.

FIBA is another option, it will allow me to dominate and become one of the best players

Anthony Parker I won 3 MVPS and 5 championships, I am basically the Michael Jordan of the Euroleague

Rubio I became a pro at 14, won 5 championships and was the MVP of all 5 teams, I came to the NBA to face harder competition.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Not bad, those guards were quick and had nice handles. But honestly all of them had some awkward ass release that made their shots look bad.
    They all make their shoots ( only McCalleb doesnt ) , I agree that their releases are akward but not all of them have akward releases .

lets be serious. kentucky's college team could probly beat the Euroleague champion.

I know a lot of hate for the Euroleague on here stems from the delusional, moronic poster Euroleague but it's actually really fun to watch. Look, Euroleague is still far from the NBA, but teams like CSKA and Barcelona are really good. CSKA this year could might be able to fight for a playoff spot in the East.

Teodosic - one of the best pick and roll passers around...he'd have a lot of trouble on defense, sure, but he's no worse than Calderon.
    Kirilenko - much more effective as a PF this year
    Shved - a young Jamal Crawford...it's a mystery why he went undrafted
    Kaun - Cavs draft pick and national champ with Kansas...really athletic 6'11" dude that hustles
    Jamont Gordon - a very capable backup point guard in the NBA, very explosive
    Khryapa - actually a really versatile player on the rare occasion that he's healthy
    Vorontsevich - a young combo forward that can stretch the floor and rebound well; surprised he hasn't gotten any NBA looks...he's performed well against team USA in the past

They've also got stretch 4/5s and rangy wings that can stroke it.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    lets be serious. kentucky's college team could probly beat the Euroleague champion.
    Absolutely no chance. It's kids vs. grown men.
    Last edited by Grinder; 04-20-2012 at 02:38 PM.

How can NBA fans be taken seriously, when they claim that college kids could beat a veteran team like CSKA? You guys are no better or even worse that that poster Euroleague with your ignorant crap

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    How can NBA fans be taken seriously, when they claim that college kids could beat a veteran team like CSKA? You guys are no better or even worse that that poster Euroleague with your ignorant crap
    this. a lot of those college kids don't even make Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    You understand the whole "troll the troll" effect, right?

When Euroleague posts, it's Maximum Trolling (TM). We're just giving him some of his own medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Teodosic - one of the best pick and roll passers around...he'd have a lot of trouble on defense, sure, but he's no worse than Calderon.
    Kirilenko - much more effective as a PF this year
    I think you made a mistake , Kirilenko is playing as a SF . Teodosic is much better than Calderon , he wouldnt be voted best European player two years ago if he was same as Calderon , if some team could make him work and reach his potential he would be top 5 pg in the world .

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Krstic I cannot compete at the highest level anymore, I have been thinking about retirement this season.

FIBA is another option, it will allow me to dominate and become one of the best players

Anthony Parker I won 3 MVPS and 5 championships, I am basically the Michael Jordan of the Euroleague

Rubio I became a pro at 14, won 5 championships and was the MVP of all 5 teams, I came to the NBA to face harder competition.
    Forums are there so people can share and disscus their oppinions and not acting like little kids . You are just showing that you arent intelegent enough to have proper disscusion with arguments , you just make stuff up and think you are smart .