Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: red dead redemption

my most anticipated game in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    You play Fable 2? I can hook you up with anything in that game, as well as the Dollcatcher achievement. I have a ridiculous inventory of items in Fable 2 and maxed out gold. Let me know.
    Yo that would be cool man. I saw you got alot of achievements for it. I got the Fable II platinum edition that comes with both DLC. I played it a little bit last week. Not far, at the part where I'm in some town where you can do jobs and now I gotta find the Abbot or some shyt. Definately would appreciate whatever hooksups you can offer!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yo that would be cool man. I saw you got alot of achievements for it. I got the Fable II platinum edition that comes with both DLC. I played it a little bit last week. Not far, at the part where I'm in some town where you can do jobs and now I gotta find the Abbot or some shyt. Definately would appreciate whatever hooksups you can offer!
    I just finished up all the achievements a couple days ago. When I get on that game now it's just to hook people up online. If you're on Fable and see me on, shoot me a message. I can offer pretty much any sendable item on Fable. I have multiples of everything as well as some really rare stuff.

I just finished up all the achievements a couple days ago. When I get on that game now it's just to hook people up online. If you're on Fable and see me on, shoot me a message. I can offer pretty much any sendable item on Fable. I have multiples of everything as well as some really rare stuff.
    I was up til 2am playing that damn game yesterday (or i guess early am).

I'm pissed off because i totally forgot to save my game before i ended it. That way I could go back and keep picking the different options. There are 3. I picked Sacrifice. No clue why. Then i didnt realize stuff was autosaved I'm like f*ck! 2 achievements I cant get.

43 out of 66 so far. Close to getting the Knothole buy everything in that shop achievement. Just need to find another Murgo Book of Trading.

I was up til 2am playing that damn game yesterday (or i guess early am).
    Fable 2 is oddly addicting.

I'm pissed off because i totally forgot to save my game before i ended it. That way I could go back and keep picking the different options. There are 3. I picked Sacrifice. No clue why. Then i didnt realize stuff was autosaved I'm like f*ck! 2 achievements I cant get.
    Beating the game doesn't take long. I went through it three times for the ending achievements. Takes a while because after you beat it once the dedication is gone.

43 out of 66 so far. Close to getting the Knothole buy everything in that shop achievement. Just need to find another Murgo Book of Trading.
    I have Murgo's book of trading. I can give you one next time I see you...if you don't find it before then.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 04-28-2010 at 06:39 PM.

I found the 2nd book. 53 out of 66 achievements now. The ending to this game was so ghei!

Trying to get the Gladiator achievement. Tough as hell.

I found the 2nd book. 53 out of 66 achievements now. The ending to this game was so ghei!

Trying to get the Gladiator achievement. Tough as hell.
    It's all about the multipliers.

It's all about the multipliers.
    Yup you're right. Soon as you told me that I got the 20,000. Highest multiplier was 8. 2 away from the other achievement. I figured if i can upgrade or max out the time power. I'll have a chance to get that one as well. 11 left...

1. Multiplicator achievement
    2. The Colourist achievement
    3. The Sharpshooter achievement
    4. The Duellist achievement
    5. The Hoarder achievement
    6. The Completionist achievement
    7. The Family/The Egomanic achievement
    8. The Concierge achievement
    9. The Con Artist achievement
    10. The Gargoyle achievement

Yo do you have any expressions books? I think I'm missing some. When I pull up my expression tabs and click on an expression to get a list of them. I see blank spots. I know I need one expression like Worship which is needed to open up one of those Demon Doors. Plus it'll speed me up to getting the Completionist achievement altho maxing out the abilities will be time consuming.

Also finding all 10 of Murgoes statues that has to be down on my own or can someone send me them? I got about 4 so far. The same with collecting the dyes in murgo's magical items. Are these two I gotta do on my own?

The one I cant get is The Duellist. I try and try and try. Shyt should be worth more than 10g.

Yo do you have any expressions books? I think I'm missing some. When I pull up my expression tabs and click on an expression to get a list of them. I see blank spots. I know I need one expression like Worship which is needed to open up one of those Demon Doors. Plus it'll speed me up to getting the Completionist achievement altho maxing out the abilities will be time consuming.
    I think I have all of the expressions you can get through books. Some expressions can only be earned by reaching a certain level of corruption, good, and evil. So if you have a good character, you only have the good expressions. To get the other expressions, you have to turn your character evil(or visa versa)

To turn your character evil from being good quickly, just kill about 15+ people and raise all of your prices to 100% in Bowerstone Market(will take a little waiting, but is the fast path to corruption). To become good, donate something like a million or two gold to one of the bums or guards. If that doesn't get you all the way good, keep repeating the process. Let me know if you're going the donation route because I will hook you up with even more gold.

Also finding all 10 of Murgoes statues that has to be down on my own or can someone send me them? I got about 4 so far. The same with collecting the dyes in murgo's magical items. Are these two I gotta do on my own?
    Those can't be gifted. You have to find them throughout the See the Future expansion. Back when I was trying to find them, I found all but 4 of them and used YouTube to get the rest.

The one I cant get is The Duellist. I try and try and try. Shyt should be worth more than 10g.
    That's easily the hardest achievement to get. When I got it, I was just swinging my sword around in the air randomly. I wasn't even trying for it. You're not kidding, it should definitely be worth some more gamer points.

Cool i figured that with trophies. Yo i donated like 2 mil to that church or monk temple. He keeps saying the sun isnt shining bright enough but thank you anyway. Is he pulling a sham on me or is there a certain time to donate? I feel like I was bamboozled! I'm like the sun bright as f*ck outside. This douche keeps saying wait for the zenith.

I gotta search online to see what expressions I need for the Complionist. I know you dont need all of them but i'm sure some you do. I figured to get 100% evil (was messing around yesterday). I raised the dead using that power then killed people in the town market. Guards, woman, dudes. I got a new expression but I cut my xbox off so it didnt save. Just wanted to see what would have happened.

Yo its funny to hear those orbs begging for stuff. Some even sound like people from the game.

"Oy, does anyone have fie-vah (five) condumms (condoms)? Anyone? Will trade 4 gold, yea"

I be dying with laughter.

I'm stupid. I had the worship expression. I just never activated it. I forgot for these expressions you got to click on the books to set them. I thought they automatically just set themselves. Silly me. I gotta go thru all my books now. Got a shytload.

Posh shirt
    Strumpert skirt
    Farmers Hat

You got those?

New info released...

Rockstar has announced plans to release free downloadable content for upcoming Wild West 'em-up Red Dead Redemption, with the first pack adding co-op gameplay.

The 'Outlaw To The End' pack, which will release in the weeks following the game's launch on May 21st, will add six new multiplayer missions that see 2-4 players storming enemy strongholds, plus new achievements and trophies.

"Multiplayer in Red Dead Redemption offers players a whole new way to encounter the massive open world we've created, but we felt the experience would not be complete without co-op game play," said Rockstar's Sam Houser.

With these missions, we wanted to create new ways for players to share in the experience of engaging with this amazing landscape."

Rockstar also confirmed that a further two add-on packs will be released later in the year.

Ben Feder, CEO of Rockstar's parent company Take Two, said last month that he expects Red Dead Redemption's DLC "to innovate around the DLC business model", telling the world that the company had been given a "tremendous insight" into DLC thanks to GTA IV's Episodes From Liberty City add-ons.

Consider yourself innovated, DLC business model.

Red Dead Redemption launches on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 18th. I expect it'll be one of the best games you'll play this year.

Banned

sounds cool, but i hate all this dlc nonsense, that stuff should have come with the game, better be free

Blu Ray

DLC that costs money is pretty lame. Same deal with Hollywood releasing terrible PG13 movies for the masses, and then the "real director's cut with deleted scenes" comes out on DVD, when that was the original movie in the first place.