Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default For All The ISH NBA Only Fans - My Gift To You: 2011-12 All-Euroleague Team Video

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: For All The ISH NBA Only Fans - My Gift To You: 2011-12 All-Euroleague Team Video

Cliffs: layups

Learning to shoot layups BG32-KD35's Avatar

Default Re: For All The ISH NBA Only Fans - My Gift To You: 2011-12 All-Euroleague Team Video

You know your league is shit when one of the candidates is Nenad Kristic

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Terrible.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Terrible.
    really? Looked like NBA on any given play

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Kristic is a candidate? The Euroleague is trash compared to the NBA.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    Kristic is a candidate? The Euroleague is trash compared to the NBA.
    In every game he gets his points like you seen in this video ( othere players assist ) but he is better player than you give him credit for , you just neves saw him playing with great pnr player like Teodosic , when he plays with great passer like that he can play good as Pekovic who is playing great in NBA . You forget that NBA takes a lot of European centers ( Pekovic , Gasol , Gortat ) and that lack of great Cs isnt only in NBA , Cs are the weakest position in Europe and thats why Krstic will be in first team . I can bet that CSKA can beat any NBA team in Moscow and 90% of them in USA .

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    really? Looked like NBA on any given play
    Euroleague now is similar to NBA in 90s . Biggest problem with Euroleague is money , if they had more they could keep more great players in Europe ( Dirk , Gasol brothers , Pekovic etc. ) and could organise it better . Another problem is that countries like UK , Germany , France dont have a lot of good clubs and players but

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    In every game he gets his points like you seen in this video ( othere players assist ) but he is better player than you give him credit for , you just neves saw him playing with great pnr player like Teodosic , when he plays with great passer like that he can play good as Pekovic who is playing great in NBA . You forget that NBA takes a lot of European centers ( Pekovic , Gasol , Gortat ) and that lack of great Cs isnt only in NBA , Cs are the weakest position in Europe and thats why Krstic will be in first team . I can bet that CSKA can beat any NBA team in Moscow and 90% of them in USA .
    Cocaine is a helluva drug..

Come on now get real

And damn cant wait to see Bo raping Rose in the Olympics

Not bad, those guards were quick and had nice handles. But honestly all of them had some awkward ass release that made their shots look bad.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

The fact that Kristic can even be close to making an all euroleague team goes to show you how weak the league is compared to the NBA. Sure, different rules and different styles...but the points is this: In the Euroleague Kristic is a potential All Euroleague center, in the NBA he's simply another role player. Maybe even slightly below average. The Euroleague is clearly inferior.

@ bold part: They can probably beat a terrible team like the Bobcats or New Orleans. That's a maybe. But they have no chance against an average team, let alone an elite team like OKC, Chicago, or Miami. Fluke win? Maybe. Anything is possible. We've seen flukes before. See Greece in 06. But in a 7 game series? No chance in hell. You're delusional. The NBA is the best league in the world. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Not bad, those guards were quick and had nice handles. But honestly all of them had some awkward ass release that made their shots look bad.
    yeah i noticed that also but really don't you think a couple months or a season with a NBA coach could get that smoothed out?

well, maybe not... AK had a weird looking shot in the League too...