Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which Laker pair would be more dominant: Kobe+Kareem vs Magic+Shaq

both Kareem and Shaq came on towards the end of their primes while Kobe and Magic were younger

two guards, and two centers.

what if we switched them.

Kobe and Kareem

vs

Shaq and Magic

which would be the dominant pair?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Which Laker pair would be more dominant: Kobe+Kareem vs Magic+Shaq

Is this a serious question?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

NBA Legend

This cant be a serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    I've always wanted to ask you. I know you're hated here, but being in a wheelchair, how do people treat you in real life? Are people always smiling at you? Do you always get to go straight to the front of the line.

I just wonder if that's why you act out here, because you want people to treat you like they treat each other, and not overly nice all the time.

Serious question.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Kobe and kareem both silent killers and top 3 scorers ever... theyd likely be unstoppable. so would magic & shaq but theres potential for clash there with two guys who love the spotlight.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I've always wanted to ask you. I know you're hated here, but being in a wheelchair, how do people treat you in real life? Are people always smiling at you? Do you always get to go straight to the front of the line.

I just wonder if that's why you act out here, because you want people to treat you like they treat each other, and not overly nice all the time.

Serious question.
    Are you asking "for a friend" or is it YOU that really is in the wheelchair?

Serious question.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern

Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    Are you asking "for a friend" or is it YOU that really is in the wheelchair?

Serious question.
    It's a serious question. You're part of the ISH family so people get curious and wonder what it must be like. Like what do you do when you go to the bathroom, does somebody have to pick you up and place you on the toilet?

I mean it sounds like a tough life and I feel bad for you.

Is this a serious question? The team that doesn t have Kobe wins.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Is this a serious question? The duo that won 11 titles combined

Let me see. One duo has 6 titles as lead dogs while the other only has 4

Technically Magic and Shaq would be a insane duo and stronger than other duo. However, one was caring rap albums, movies and TV shows more than basketball and other one retired because of a massive health issue.

So, if we choose for a few seasons: Magic-Shaq.
    For from draft to retire: Kareem-Kobe

The ISH'ers Champion!

I'll take the two guys 100% committed to winning, no fuss, no drama. The Cap and the Mamba.

Easy pick.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeWalton
    both Kareem and Shaq came on towards the end of their primes while Kobe and Magic were younger

two guards, and two centers.

what if we switched them.

Kobe and Kareem

vs

Shaq and Magic

which would be the dominant pair?
    Seriously? Shaq was 24 his first season in LA