Default LaMarcus Aldridge now Blazers' franchise leader in double doubles

Default Re: LaMarcus Aldridge now Blazers' franchise leader in double doubles

I think he already has the 2nd most All Star games and All NBA teams is Blazers history.
    3rd greatest Blazer already.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

record will get crushed the moment they sign a big that can rebound and at least get 10pts. I remember when LA sucked at rebounding.

The only to me that is surprising is that Rasheed Wallace isn't even in the top 5. Seemed like he was here forever.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    The only to me that is surprising is that Rasheed Wallace isn't even in the top 5. Seemed like he was here forever.
    Sheed played for the Blazers 8 seasons and only avg or 7 boards four times with a high of 8.2. LA has played 9 seasons (wow, thought he was like in his 6th season) and has only avg less than 7 once his rookie campaign with a high of 11.1.