Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Why do women feel the need to be so demanding in their dating profiles when.....

[QUOTE=highwhey]i don

Default Re: Why do women feel the need to be so demanding in their dating profiles when.....

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Because back when I wanted to screw around it would have been easy with tinder.
    it gets old real quick. like real quick.

i think going to bar and talking to chicks there is more fun.

Which one of you tried to hook up with this skank ho on tinder and then when you got caught, said “she trying to break in the car!”

https://youtu.be/V1LH7PEqWzM

Dating apps are so weird to me. I think I would only use one if I lived in a remote area where it was really hard to meet people.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    I think times are ripe for approaching in person tbh... Even average chicks have 100 dudes in their inbox but go to a bar or club with early mid 20s crowd and I notice few guys actually approach strangers
    that's because if you approach these days you're automatically labeled a creeper

even if your suave as all hell, all it takes is one little word come out wrong that digs up some PTSD from a prior engagement with a guy BOOM off you go to creeper list

there's a chick at my gym, her part time job is apparently bending over near me every chance she gets. She even quit wearing her headphones which to me is an even more apparent sign that she wants me to say something.

Ain't happening, been there done that chicks these days are like napalm, you never know when something bad is about to happen. I remember politely saying hi to a chick at the gym prior to this one as I excused myself to pick up some free weights that were in her vicinity. I didn't find her attractive, had zero intention of EVER hitting on her.

this bitch goes to the front counter and claims i'm stalking her... so now I got one of the gym guys stalking me for like a week to see if the claims are true.

society is fcked, dating apps are dying and guys aren't approaching anymore because of crap like the above for good reason.

used to, you met a lot of your futures wives at work. Now it's a criminal procedure to hit on females at work. Now they get pissed cuz you're not "doing your job" in the dating world.

the whole thing just makes me

I do my job, get my work done go home to some beer and watch the world burn

Quote Originally Posted by paksat
    that's because if you approach these days you're automatically labeled a creeper

even if your suave as all hell, all it takes is one little word come out wrong that digs up some PTSD from a prior engagement with a guy BOOM off you go to creeper list

there's a chick at my gym, her part time job is apparently bending over near me every chance she gets. She even quit wearing her headphones which to me is an even more apparent sign that she wants me to say something.

Ain't happening, been there done that chicks these days are like napalm, you never know when something bad is about to happen. I remember politely saying hi to a chick at the gym prior to this one as I excused myself to pick up some free weights that were in her vicinity. I didn't find her attractive, had zero intention of EVER hitting on her.

this bitch goes to the front counter and claims i'm stalking her... so now I got one of the gym guys stalking me for like a week to see if the claims are true.

society is fcked, dating apps are dying and guys aren't approaching anymore because of crap like the above for good reason.

used to, you met a lot of your futures wives at work. Now it's a criminal procedure to hit on females at work. Now they get pissed cuz you're not "doing your job" in the dating world.

the whole thing just makes me

I do my job, get my work done go home to some beer and watch the world burn
    Is this your long winded way of saying you're an incel?

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    they reveal they are divorced, have 2 or more kids, and average looking? I mean do they think their pu$$Y is that powerful that they can say things like

You must drive
    You must like dogs
    You must live alone
    You must be employed

Why are these demands and her situation is not that great? Is it because us man value sex that much that they feel they can do this?
    I feel it's because they've met too many losers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Is this your long winded way of saying you're an incel?
    Did I say something incorrect?

Edit: looked up what incel is, lol no not even close.

"The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall."

The problem isn't me, but hey I don't blame you for trying to blame men... I mean that's the cool thing to do these days.

I'm not saying I'm completely not willing to date anyone, but i'm not putting in any effort when that quoted above is what is usually out and about.
    Last edited by paksat; 03-25-2019 at 01:53 PM.