Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Rumor: LMA wants off the Blazers, lists Bulls as desired destination

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/2...-trail-blazers

http://www.blazersedge.com/2013/6/26...arcus-aldridge

Search LMA and bulls and youre bound to find a recent article basically saying what the OP title says. If there is any truth to what these articles are saying, then Aldridge doesnt want to be part of Portlands rebuilding process and named the bulls as his team of choice. Portland is asking for Noah in return, but the bulls promptly said no. and countered with Deng and the bobcats future 1st round pick

So take this with a grain of salt, but LMA on the bulls... something youd love, chicago fans?

Losing LMA in a rebuilding process... how would you feel about that, portland fans?

Default Re: Rumor: LMA wants off the Blazers, lists Bulls as desired destination

I was bitter when we traded him on draft night for Tyrus Thomas. LMA is exactly who I wanted in Chicago.

I'd give up Deng and the Bobcats pick for LMA. I'd even toss in the 20th pick if it meant we got another player or pick in return.

Question then is, what happens to Boozer? Amnestied right away?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Rumor: LMA wants off the Blazers, lists Bulls as desired destination

He should've been a Bull. Stupid ass Chicago had to trade him for Tyrus Thomas.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I don't think Portland bites unless Chicago throws in Butler and the Charlotte pick.

Well damn.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I don't think Portland bites unless Chicago throws in Butler and the Charlotte pick.
    Bulls wouldn't give up Deng, Butler and the Bobcats pick. That's fcking retarded.

I honestly don't think Chicago would give up what it would take to get this deal done. They are notorious for falling in love with their core. Remember how the Baby Bulls team was always involved in trade rumors for guys like Kobe, Gasol, KG, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    Bulls wouldn't give up Deng, Butler and the Bobcats pick. That's fcking retarded.
    You're overvaluing your assets like a typical Bulls fan. Trade Lamarcus means Portland is going to have to rebuild. Deng is worthless for them when they already have Batum

Banned

Portland wanted Noah, Bulls said no.

Don't be surprised if the Bulls draft Dieng, and we trade Noah for LMA. I might want to take that back, or do I?

OR, 2014 FA, LMA and Mirotic.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Portland wanted Noah, Bulls said no.

Don't be surprised if the Bulls draft Dieng, and we trade Noah for LMA. I might want to take that back, or do I?

OR, 2014 FA, LMA and Mirotic.
    City would riot if we traded Noah. He's safe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    He should've been a Bull. Stupid ass Chicago had to trade him for Tyrus Thomas.
    Rose or LMA?

Can't have one with the other. Marinate on that for a second.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Id take him gladly but not for Noah. Is that Bulls fan emotion talking?

Tell me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    City would riot if we traded Noah. He's safe.
    I know. I'm in full on trade mode. It's Summer time. No more basketball. Not thinking with a clear head.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Holy crap! Get this done, Bulls. Fix your ridiculous mistake you made on draft night back in 2006.

Get Boozer's ass out of here and get Aldridge!

Noah
    Aldridge
    Deng
    Butler
    Rose

2014 NBA champs!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Id take him gladly but not for Noah. Is that Bulls fan emotion talking?

Tell me.
    Noah for LMA is one of those trades neither side can really be wrong on.

I wouldn't blame the Bulls, and I wouldn't be questioning why Bulls fans are pissed.