Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Can someone who is convinced Wilson murdered brown for no reason explain the blood

Can someone who is convinced Wilson murdered brown for no reason explain to me why brown's blood was on wilson, and on the interior of the car door panel?

How in anyway does Dorian Johnson's account of Wilson, while seated in the car choking and pulling brown into his police car make sense?

If wilson was going to shoot brown for no reason then why pull brown in at all? Guns are ranged weapons, ideally wilson would want distance between him and brown. Pulling the 6'4 almost 300 pound brown into the car to shoot makes no sense.

Isnt it much more reasonable that brown (proven by the strong arm robbery video of being aggressive and willing to use violence) tried to prevent wilson for exiting the police car and reaching into the car to attack wilson? (the blood on the interior of the car door and the blood on wilson)

Also if wilson is this much of a psychopath then how did dorian johnson survive?

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Can someone who is convinced Wilson murdered brown for no reason explain the blood

Why do we need another thread on this ?
    Mods do your bloodclart jobs.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Can someone who is convinced Wilson murdered brown for no reason explain the blood

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    It wasn't for no reason

But if you as a cop can't subdue an unarmed man without killing him you're probably a pretty outrageously shitty cop, especially a wounded unarmed man
    go subdue a bear. hopefully u never make it back to ISH

It wasn't for no reason

But if you as a cop can't subdue an unarmed man without killing him you're probably a pretty outrageously shitty cop, especially a wounded unarmed man
    When exactly is it ok for a cop to shoot a person? Does the person have to actually kill a cop before another cop can shoot? Oh no, then someone will probably argue that the first cop is already dead and the person who just killed him isn't directly posing a threat to the cop that is alive. As long as he turns around and runs, he's now in the magic phase where you have to just let him go. I guess someone has to be actually killing someone, but the person being killed has to be still somewhat alive. Then and only then, you can shoot.

Dum yr dum
    Ok, lemme ask this in a less hyperbolic way....

Assuming it's true that Mike Brown did try to take the officer's gun. If he did in fact start coming towards the officer, what is the officer supposed to do? I honestly don't know what option people are arguing for. Besides shooting, what is it that you think he was supposed to do?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Ok, lemme ask this in a less hyperbolic way....

Assuming it's true that Mike Brown did try to take the officer's gun. If he did in fact start coming towards the officer, what is the officer supposed to do? I honestly don't know what option people are arguing for. Besides shooting, what is it that you think he was supposed to do?
    Knowing the Brown supporters here, they are going to say Wilson should have gave him a ride to the store.

Shot him when reaching for his gun. Acceptable

shooting an unarmed man with gunshot wounds. You're a shit cop/person
    Ok, but you were specifically saying "subdue him without killing him". If Mike Brown was coming towards him, what was the correct way of subduing him without shooting?

Banned

Shoot him in the knee or something.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Shot him when reaching for his gun. Acceptable

shooting an unarmed man with gunshot wounds. You're a shit cop/person

I like how you casually left the part out where the kid was charging at the cop.

Again, this is why the case should have gone to trial. Grand juries are not intended to litigate issues like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    explain to me why brown's blood was on wilson, and on the interior of the car door panel?
    We know that Brown was shot by the car.
    We know that Brown's blood got on Wilson's hands because Wilson said that he washed Brown's blood off his hands later that night.
    It seems to me that he could have transferred the blood from his hands to the door as he got out of the car.

Is there any specific evidence that contradicts that scenario? Basing my answer on nothing more than the scenario you laid out, as I haven't read the details.

How in anyway does Dorian Johnson's account of Wilson, while seated in the car choking and pulling brown into his police car make sense?
    How does Wilson's account that Brown "ducked" his head into his car window before he started punching make any sense? Think about that. You want to punch someone sitting in Chevy Tahoe, would you first try to get your head through the window? Stand up and try it. It seems to me you wouldn't lean down and forward into a window like that if you were about to punch someone. Lead with your face seems like a bad move to me

If wilson was going to shoot brown for no reason
    Is anyone actually saying this? I think most folks are in agreement that the situation escalated. I think folks who think Wilson was in the wrong would say it was a case of excessive use of force. I think you framed that as a strawman argument. I don't think this was cold blooded murder. I think this was a hotblooded incident with Wilson either reacting from anger or panic.
    Also if wilson is this much of a psychopath then how did dorian johnson survive?
    Again, this psychopath bit is a strawman. He just empited his gun and shot someone in the head with blood and gore everywhere. Are you saying he should have reloaded his gun and turned it on Johnson? In Broad daylight with witnesses? Should he have just kept shooting until another cop took him down? Even a sociopath can understand if they ****ed up.

If wilson was going to shoot brown for no reason then why pull brown in at all? Guns are ranged weapons, ideally wilson would want distance between him and brown. Pulling the 6'4 almost 300 pound brown into the car to shoot makes no sense.

Isnt it much more reasonable that brown (proven by the strong arm robbery video of being aggressive and willing to use violence) tried to prevent wilson for exiting the police car and reaching into the car to attack wilson? (the blood on the interior of the car door and the blood on wilson)
    I don't think Wilson intended to shoot Brown at first. I think it escalated.
    I don't think your example he shoved a store clerk, so he must have attacked the cop is reasonable either. Don't you act differently around cops than you do civilians? Even if didn't do anything wrong? When you're driving on the highway and you see a cop car, do you check your speedometer immediately? So how someone acts towards a store clerk while stealing and how one acts towards a police officer who you know has a gun and training and can call for backup are not automatically the say. Could it have happened just like Wilson said? I think it's unlikely, could it have happened pretty much like Wilson said except he was much politer in version and made Brown much more belligerent and threatening because he was hoping to avoid a manslaughter charge? I think that's pretty reasonable.
    Could both Wilson and Johnson be shading their stories?

Do you know that when Wilson was interviewed at the scene he said he fired one shot in the car and then when he testified he said he fired two? The problem was that the prosecutors acted like Wilson's defense lawyers. The gave hard cross examinations to every witness that disagreed with Wilson, but they never pressed Wilson on his contradictions. He claimed that he feared for his life after Brown punched him twice with his right hand taking a full swing, but he had no injuries on the left side of his face. He also claimed that Brown was holding the cigarillos in that hand while punching him. Did they find any tobacco in the car?

The medical report said he had a mild bruise on his left cheek and a faint superficial abrasion on the back of his neck.

The prosecution had many, many opportunities to undermine Wilson's testimony in the same way they did to other witness and they didn't take them. Case should have gone to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
    Shoot him in the knee or something.
    There is something I think I remember the officer saying that is very troubling.

I'm not positive, but I think he said he aimed for Mike Brown's head. That is very disturbing. I don't buy this idea of "aim for his knee". I think that's a lot easier said than done. Aiming for the knee of a moving target seems a little absurd to me. Id imagine you just fire at him and whatever part of him gets hit, gets hit. The specific aiming for the head though is very troubling.

Again, I'm not certain he said that, but if he did, that's a big problem.

Unless you're a shit person who feels no remorse for killing
    the only shit person here is mikey brown .. this comment sounds like it would come from the same people who defend dipshits who get shot for breaking into someone's place ..

what is the story with that ? act like a piece of shit, get put down like a piece of shit .. simple math

NBA Superstar

Unless you're a shit person who feels no remorse for killing

that would be me

nothing wrong with less thugs in the world, God knows we have enough on our streets

just wonder if u racists would make this many excuses to not kill him and blame the cop if Mike Brown were white.

Nah yr a piece of shit too dum dum
    Brown is too
    Wilson is too
    oh you're one of those cool 'i hate em all' dudes .. got ya

Anything besides killing him. Christ

Unarmed wounded man approaching me...what can I possibly do besides shoot him
    Wilson fired 12 bullets and hit Brown 6 times.
    What justifies the final two shots? Witnesses described Brown's last movements as staggering then falling forward. As someone said on TV last night, you don't have to be a NFL running back to avoid that tackle.

The last shot was clearly as Brown was falling.