Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Derrick Rose is the biggest **** in the league....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    When will the Derrick Rose 30 for 30 be televised?

TIA
    ESPN 30 for 30 presents "Muscle Memory: A Derrick Rose story"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    " Rose got Chapped Lips" - out at least a week
    Why was this funny

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl
    Seriously, when will "Bulls Fans" stop making excuses for him?

The whole Rose thing is complicated. It's really hard to put a finger on what is going on.

He shouldn't be playing unless he's 100%. His game is based around athleticism more than any other player not named Westbrook.

As a Bulls fan, you stick by your players. This is tough, we have had a torrid few years dealing with the endless rose saga.

I just hope it ends one way or another.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Why not just trade him?

So let's say he's not being lazy and he's legitimately hurt, why keep him around?

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Why not just trade him?

So let's say he's not being lazy and he's legitimately hurt, why keep him around?

I don't know, but I guess his trade value isn't that high and who would we bring in to replace Him?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I don't know, but I guess his trade value isn't that high and who would we bring in to replace Him?
    He doesn't need to get traded for a star player. The bulls just need certain key pieces so Im sure there's something that can be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    He doesn't need to get traded for a star player. The bulls just need certain key pieces so Im sure there's something that can be worked out.
    If you're going to trade Rose for "key pieces." The Bulls are already loaded with role players, they need a player like Rose to bring it all together.

Steve Nash fakes a injury and no 1 says anything funny how that works...This world will never change

He doesn't even bother to show up to the games to help the younger players get better.The man is a POS yet because he is white nothing is said on ish about him for months.I can't remember the last time i seen a Steve Nash thread.Yet you racist, dog d rose every got damn day.Your covert racism will work on some people but not me....

cliffnotes - its a race thing why people shit on d rose so much and the white player doesnt have 10 threads on the 1st page
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 11-26-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Steve Nash fakes a injury and no 1 says anything funny how that works...This world will never change

He doesn't even bother to show up to the games to help the younger players get better.The man is a POS yet because he is white nothing is said on ish about him for months.I can't remember the last time i seen a Steve Nash thread.Yet you racist, dog d rose every got damn day.Your covert racism will work on some people but not me....

cliffnotes - its a race thing why people shit on d rose so much and the white player doesnt have 10 threads on the 1st page
    It's because Rose is in his prime though. Nash is an old man, and if he tried to play he would suck.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're a moron.
    thats funny cause i cant tell if you're a bottom or a top

Learning to shoot layups

As a Lakers fan there were definitely a good amount of anti-Nash threads/posts when he got hurt 'moving luggage'. Difference between Nash and Rose is that Nash really has zero upside in the future. Rose is supposed to be in his prime and was expected to not take 2+ years to come back and at least play half-decently.

Kobe shredded his achilles and is still balling at 37 years old. This has zero to do with race and is all about Rose being a giant *****.

MamaThereGoesThatMan EveryManALion's Avatar

Dude Rose is in his mid 20's. Nash is 40. Huge difference. has nothing to do with race.